Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving what's on your menu?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Cranberry Juice and Thanks giving to you guys.

Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, fruit, green beens, stuffing, and wine.

Comment

Ironic you ask that.. Was eating p*u*s*s*y about 10 minutes ago, so yeah just ate some juice. I'm about to eat some chips now though

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Ironic you ask that.. Was eating p*u*s*s*y about 10 minutes ago, so yeah just ate some juice. I'm about to eat some chips now though
        Lucky.

That's all I'll state. I'm a bit angry at not having vagina company

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          ***** = I wish.

But see my attitude as of late ruins that. So I have to deal with eating the makeshift turkey and whatever stuffing nonsense we deal with.

Just another goddamn day. Wish I was laid.
          Run you have no family around for the holiday? (I don't mean the laid part I mean to get together with)

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
            Turkey, yams, budwiser, green beens, budwiser, football, turkey and budwiser.
            I didn't think you guys did Thanks Giving?

Comment

My mom made turkey, ham, Pernil and lasagna as the main dishes with Russian and Ukrainian side dishes and salads

Comment

Gnocchi, turkey, stuffing.

Been drinking bourbon all day looks like I'll have to spend the night at my parents.

Comment

I had too many things to think of but I only ate once. Cutting weight during this time sucks! Haha

Comment

turkey pie and ham. stuffing mashed potatos etc oh and im about to sneak out and get some soco.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                      I had too many things to think of but I only ate once. Cutting weight during this time sucks! Haha
                      With Christmas right around the corner, it's going to be hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X