Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview last night with our own Iceman John Scully.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview last night with our own Iceman John Scully.

What’s up boxing fans? I have been on here for a few years now and had some interaction with our own Iceman John Scully. Ice was nice enough to take part in our South Florida based talking boxing radio show last night and for those of you who don’t know Ice, he is a former World Ranked pro boxer who fought for and held world titles, a well respected trainer and an announcer for ESPN. But, what you might not know is he a one helluva a human. Here is a link to Iceman’s interview with an interview with Paul Malignaggi as well as Frankie Gato Figueroa before last nights fight on ESPN. Check out our show online every Sunday at 11 AM. We have so many friends of the show who you know and this week we feature Nate Campbell.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/RockingTalkingBoxing

Anyone listen? Some great great nuggets of wisdom on here guys!

Comment

AWESOME SHOW!!!! ICEMAN=CLASS ACT TRUE CHAMP...!!!!

THIS IS A MUST LISTEN INTERVIEW!!!

This is worth a listen go to the page a playback this incredible interview. THANKS JOHN for joining us and you are ALWAYS welcome to call in any Sunday Mornings at 11am

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
        What’s up boxing fans? I have been on here for a few years now and had some interaction with our own Iceman John Scully. Ice was nice enough to take part in our South Florida based talking boxing radio show last night and for those of you who don’t know Ice, he is a former World Ranked pro boxer who fought for and held world titles, a well respected trainer and an announcer for ESPN. But, what you might not know is he a one helluva a human. Here is a link to Iceman’s interview with an interview with Paul Malignaggi as well as Frankie Gato Figueroa before last nights fight on ESPN. Check out our show online every Sunday at 11 AM. We have so many friends of the show who you know and this week we feature Nate Campbell.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/RockingTalkingBoxing
        nice! looking forward to more..

Comment

Thanks rob.

Comment

Wow this is an awesome thread.

Comment

Hey, guys, I just ran across this thread...I really appreciate it, thanks...it was great to be on the air with you guys and I will be available anytime you need if you ever get stuck for a guest or anything...thanks for the opportunity to speak with you guys!!!

ICE

Comment

JOhn Scully is the man...

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                  JOhn Scully is the man...
                  good good....the check is in the mail

Comment

Working...
                  X