Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What PPV cards have been worth the price of admission this year? Which were not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What PPV cards have been worth the price of admission this year? Which were not?

Which cards WERE And WERE NOT worth the PPV price tag?!?
    Pac-JMM
    23.64%
    Pac-Diaz
    5.45%
    Margarito-Cotto
    25.45%
    Roy-Tito
    3.64%
    Roy-Calzaghe
    7.27%
    BHOP-Pavlik
    7.27%
    Pavlik-Taylor II
    12.73%
    Casamayor-Marquez
    9.09%
    Any and All of #1 lb-4-lb star JCC Jr's Fights
    0.00%
    Other
    5.45%

Miguel Cotto v. Antonio Margarito

Comment

I voted based on what i thought should be ppv. i would have bought the bhop or roy fights no matter what. i actually watched pac-jmm, pac-diaz, and casa-jmm on sopcast though. i was at bhop-pavlik....

Comment

Cotto-Marg was good from top to bottom.

Comment

Only Roy's fights were the only PPVs disapointing. Except I liked the main events, but everything else was piss poor.

The only big time PPV I didn't buy was Pacquiao Diaz. The only small time one I bought was Mijares Munoz.

The best overall card in terms of undercard and main event was Pavlik Taylor II

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Only Roy's fights were the only PPVs disapointing. Except I liked the main events, but everything else was piss poor.

The only big time PPV I didn't buy was Pacquiao Diaz. The only small time one I bought was Mijares Munoz.

yea. mijares, navaro, castillo, and montiel. great card!

Comment

I voted Marquez v. Pacquiao and Cotto v. Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                yea. mijares, navaro, castillo, and montiel. great card!
                i got to see that fight for free because i skipped out on my bill at 40/40 in nyc. haha. im lucky to have made it out alive!

Comment

Margarito V Marquez and Cotto V Margarito. Notice how these were real fights to. That is what PPV should be, real fights. Both PPVs did over 400k because the fans knew these were real fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X