No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No April Tuneup, I Want Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    No thanks. He'll probably get blitzed again by a 40 yr old.
    No. pac suffered from a 1 punch KO, getting blitzed was what happened to marquez in rounds 2, 4, 5, and 2:59seconds of round 6.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
      No. pac suffered from a 1 punch KO, getting blitzed was what happened to marquez in rounds 2, 4, 5, and 2:59seconds of round 6.
      Right, and Marquez finally found a remedy for Pac's blitzing tactic.

Comment

Roach talks too much. He should care for his freaking boxer.
        Same knockout will happen in fifth fight, i dont care what anyone says or p@ctards say.

Comment

Pacquiao should have a tune up. It is pretty easy for Freddie Roach to talk, it has been a long time since he last ****ed up and he was not the one brutally knocked out on the 8th of December. On one level Roach is around Pacquiao more than any one in this thread but on the most basic level Pacquiao is a human being and certain things cannot be avoided.

Throwing him in the ring with a man like Marquez when he would naturally have doubts in his mind is nothing short of reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            probably be another good fight. but say pacquiao wins part 5, marquez will want part 6! and so on!
            no not really. he loses the 5th fight and then he claims its because age has caught up with him and he'll continue on with the satisfaction of feeling that hes beat him 4 times and that hes happy.

Comment

Why not have 15 fights between them?

Comment

I think they both should retire. I used to be a big fan of Pacman & I don't want to see him get hurt.

Comment

I thought Marquez was still deciding whether or not to retire? The author states that Marquez is fighting a tune up then another Pacquaio fight, did Marquez do a press release?

Comment

LOL at this overrated trainer talking like he's the one fighting..
                    He talks too much.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      probably be another good fight. but say pacquiao wins part 5, marquez will want part 6! and so on!
                      I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.

I recall in their last fight, Marquez was quite obviously sticking his front foot far forward and stood on Pacquiao's toes about 30 times, In the last round it was so blatant that Pacquiao, trying to get away from him, moved his foot back a couple of paces, and Marquez kept his foot pressed down, and walked along with him. Can be clearly seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X