No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith: Floyd is already sharp as a tac, going 5 min rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bMak View Post
    To play devils advocate, this may not be a good thing if true. Could just mean Omar's inexperience doesn't make him a viable sparring partner for a fighter like Floyd, and a poor choice to prepare for a fighter like Cotto.
    No, It means hes going to beat the **** out of Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Omar Henry has always been regarded as Cotto's clone. But anyone who's actually seen Henry fight knows that's far from the truth. They look a like as far as their stance goes. But as far as overall ability in the ring?

Gillie dissing Cassidy there. Also claims he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne.

Anyways...

Cotto fans: Yo, Henry the truth. Fights just like Cotto, b!

Cotto fans after Henry spars with Floyd: Doesn't fight like Cotto at all, please man, they're nothing alike. Cotto looks like Pernell Whitaker compared to Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Gillie dissing Cassidy there. Also claims he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne.

Anyways...

Cotto fans: Yo, Henry the truth. Fights just like Cotto, b!

Cotto fans after Henry spars with Floyd: Doesn't fight like Cotto at all, please man, they're nothing alike. Cotto looks like Pernell Whitaker compared to Henry.
        He did.....

Comment

Hopefully he overtrained.. hehe. Cotto is gonna whoop that azz and expose the fraud, even this post-plaster beating and post-pac beatdown version of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch2win28 View Post
            No, It means hes going to beat the **** out of Cotto!
            Idk, I think Floyd's going to beat Cotto up because I already thought. I don't know if we should base it off something Ishe Smith told us he heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              To be honest with you, I'm not that all bothered about him beating up Henry. It's the sharpness which I'm pleased to hear about. Which means he'll get time to work on other things. I remember the first open workout session he did for the Ortiz fight, he wasn't looking that sharp for a while, whereas now it sounds like his timing is all there.
              that was just ring rust.. he had wayy too much time of between fighting Mosley and fighting Ortiz. this time he hasn't been out of the ring for as long.

Comment

Floyd is always ready and in shape, nothing new, he's still in for a tough fight on May 5th.

Comment

I find it funny how different the stories are that come out of Pac and Floyd's training camps. Pac is always distracted and getting his ass whooped, and Floyd is always a brutal killer destroying all his sparring partners from day one.

Comment

Cottos getting stopped by the 10th

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      that was just ring rust.. he had wayy too much time of between fighting Mosley and fighting Ortiz. this time he hasn't been out of the ring for as long.
                      That's why we should expect a different, better Floyd to the one that fought Ortiz. Even Mosley (because Floyd was nervous about Mosley's power). Cotto at this stage presents nothing to make Floyd fear him.
                      Last edited by Discipline; 03-13-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X