No announcement yet.

I'm not gay but I wouldn't half mind sodomizing this fella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Admit it man : You saved a picture of another man from a message board to your computer.

It's cool. You can have it, man. If you like I can do some photo shoots for you.
    if you and him had a staredown, he'd pull a chisora

Comment

I'd pull a Chisora with you.

Comment

Well. . . this thread has gotten gay.

Comment

Admit it man : You saved a picture of another man from a message board to your computer.

It's cool. You can have it, man. If you like I can do some photo shoots for you.
          HAHAHA you made a damn VIDEO with my picture in it? Then you made an entire thread with a photoshopped pic OF MY BARE TORSO!! LOL x 1000! Imagine, you had to be staring at my bare torso while you applied your "l33t" photoshop skillz. . . Then, you photoshopped yet ANOTHER picture of me with Tommy Hearns. . . That's at least three pictures we know you've intensively studied/saved of me.

Yes, I saved the picture because I thought it was HILARIOUS, and everytime you step outta line, all I gotta do is remind everyone that you're nothing more than an emo version of Charlie Z with your face pierced shut. . .

bwhahahah I also noticed you immediately changed the picture you posted to a different once, once I exposed the uncanny resemblance between Charlie Zelenoff. . .

but NOPE!Got'cha bytch!

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post

I hate to say this homie, but anyone who fantasizes sodomizing another man is gay. You are gay.

Comment

Comment

I'd pull a Chisora with you.
                tell me something i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by acidity View Post
                  I hate to say this homie, but anyone who fantasizes sodomizing another man is gay. You are gay.
                  I want to see where that treasure trail ends.

Comment

Working...
                  X