No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Narvaez: I'm Heading Back To Super Flyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Narvaez: I'm Heading Back To Super Flyweight

Omar Narvaez (35-1-2, 19KOs), still the WBO's super flyweight champion, plans to return to his natural weight. Last Saturday at Madison Square Garden in New York, Narvaez moved up in weight to challenge WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire (27-1, 18KOs). The Filipino champion won a twelve round unanimous decision, handing Narvaez his first career loss. The Argentine legend is not upset with his performance. He felt Donaire was partially responsible for the lack of action in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good, that was a poor showing the other night.

Comment

Comment

I'm a new-found Narvaez fan, good luck with the move back down homie. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
          I'm a new-found Narvaez fan, good luck with the move back down homie. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you
          How can you be a fan of someone who was in it for the paycheck + gave a ****ty performance like that.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
            I second that.

Comment

"I think i opened the doors to fight again in America" - what a fukin clown this jerk off is. he should have also mentioned he would be heading back to 115 AND argentina where he belongs. the fans didnt appreciate his showing so they aint bringin his ass back

Comment

narvaez was haunted by montiel's knock out loss to nonito with a single left to the head...

keeping his guards up all the time gets the better of him...

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  How can you be a fan of someone who was in it for the paycheck + gave a ****ty performance like that.
                  I think his defense is brilliant. Nonito clearly won but he got tagged multiple times and looked a bit more vulnerable than I've seen him. Narvaez is a very solid fighter and I definitely want to see him fight again. Donaire just needs to move up to FW.

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
                    "I think i opened the doors to fight again in America" - what a fukin clown this jerk off is. he should have also mentioned he would be heading back to 115 AND argentina where he belongs. the fans didnt appreciate his showing so they aint bringin his ass back
                    What was he supposed to do? Just let Donaire knock him the fuck out so your ******ed ass can be entertained?

Comment

Working...
                    X