Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Will Not Face Juanma at 128, May Drop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JuanMa doesn't have any pull anymore, he needs to rebuild....he is like a smaller Khan

Comment

Originally posted by John Crown View Post
      JuanMa beat sum bum off the streets of Brazil and now he feels entitled to fight the featherweight champions at catchweights. If you can no longer make 126lbs it is time to move up to superfeatherweight.
      Juanma said he will fight at 130 from now on, but if one of those guys wants a fight he is willing to compromise and do a catchweight at 128 to make the fight viable. Second Juanma was talking about Donaire, Rigodeaux was the one who said to Juanma to forget Donaire cuz he was gonna win and Juanma was gonna have to fight him.

If anything Rigo needs to STFU and stop calling people out to then backtrack!

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      JuanMa doesn't have any pull anymore, he needs to rebuild....he is like a smaller Khan
      Wrong, both pull more fans in their divisions than anyone else, so they might not be ranked as high as the champs, but they sure bring the $$$ to their fights. So to say they dont have pulled is like saying Bradley won against Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        He said he will take a tune up in April then a big fight in the summer his mind did not change so how is he contradicting himself
        He announced the second tune up after he called out everybody, last week he was talking about fighting the bigger names for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO View Post
          He announced the second tune up after he called out everybody, last week he was talking about fighting the bigger names for his next fight.
          Juanma is fighting again in april, tell me how is posible for him to fight the big names in april if they are all tied up??

I dont mind hating the guy, but please dint go stupid over it!

By june he will fight any of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Juanma is fighting again in april, tell me how is posible for him to fight the big names in april if they are all tied up??

Didn't know he had set the april date in stone, thx for pointing that out. Makes more sense now, wasn't trying to hate on the guy just thought he was going back on his word.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

is he gon be on the card

Comment

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO View Post
                Didn't know he had set the april date in stone, thx for pointing that out. Makes more sense now, wasn't trying to hate on the guy just thought he was going back on his word.
                My bad then, but yeah!!

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                is he gon be on the card
                Not sure if April 6, 13 or 20. My guess is he will be the undercard for the Donaire-Rigo fight since it will be in NY and Donaire and Rigo dont sell tickects on the east coast.

But he will fight a stiff, so dont get your hopes up lol!!

Comment

This Boris is the biggest loser ever what does he know about boxing , only
                  Things that pops up on him is arrest for credit card fraud and domestic violence

Comment

Juanma is still one of the premier guys at FW and draws enough to get big names guys in there with him. I still think he has the ability to beat a fair few. Juanma/Gamboa at 130 could still be a very good fight. The Cuban doesn't have many options (even if he is cleared of this PED stuff).

Comment

Originally posted by That View Post
                      They just want to see rigo the black afro cuban to move up and lose cause they know he it the greatest in those lower weight class and pound 4 pound probably the greatest.
                      Rigo just need to show up in April fight and he will get his 1st lost!

Comment

Working...
                      X