Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins: I Will Retire Don King With Cloud Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be his greatest accomplishment to date being the man to retire dk

Comment

cloud is basiclly a light heavyweight james kirkland ...should be an easy schooling for bhop...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        hopkins is a pretty stupid individual. he said the same thing about dibella when facing taylor and got robbed. then he made the dumb whiteboy comments and got robbed against calzaghe. he should say something like "don king is a hero of mine and boxing judges are really smart and good looking."
        Lol robbed. Don't believe everything BHop comes out with. Of course he's gonna say he was robbed. On the basis of a flash knock down and a lot of clinching? I don't think so. Should have been a UD for Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Lol robbed. Don't believe everything BHop comes out with. Of course he's gonna say he was robbed. On the basis of a flash knock down and a lot of clinching? I don't think so. Should have been a UD for Calzaghe.
          Yet Hopkins was the only one who actually landed a punch while Joe was slapping like a girl against his shoulders.

Hopkins will dominate Cloud but if he doesn't finish or at least score a few knockdowns, he's getting robbed. As seen with Devon Alexander , don king has boxing judge insurance on his fighters.

Comment

what does calslappy got to do with all this?

bhop deserves a damn medal if he retires don king...that guy has been ruining boxing careers for almost 40 years now

Comment

King is already pretty much a non factor these days
              it's been a while since King was really the man in boxing
              don't care about that really, but want Cloud punished for robbing Campillo
              and Hopkins looked horrible in the Dawson fight
              he's finally letting his age show, and he needs 1 more win to retire on
              the Cleverly fight sounded good, but this one is even better

Comment

I expect a close fight

Cloud is stronger and has youth on his side. Hopkins will always be slick and a big pain in the ass to fight but he is slowing down.

Comment

does anybody remember this middleweight tournament back then?

who else was involved in the previous bouts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post

Joppy and Holmes

Comment

Working...
                      X