Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I'm Knocking Out Golovkin in The Eight or Ninth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    I have just watched gabriel rosado last 4 fights, dude is no where nere world level, he is slow, uncordinated, littel power, and average skills at best.

He is pure cannon fodder for any world level middelweight
    Prepared to be called a hater, disrespectful, etc.

In all honesty if GGG doesn't win this easily then he isn't as good as people are making him out to be.

Comment

well you couldn't go 2 rounds with angulo and golovkin probably hits harder and is better in every way than angulo but yeah you got this man.

Comment

Golovkin dominates every second of every round and KOs Rosado in 3, 4 rounds tops. GGG will slap him back down to the jr middle division. HBO is making Golovkin out to be a killer, oh wait he is one.

Comment

I think he will get KOed in the first few rounds.

Comment

People shouldn't compare how long Rosado lasted with Angulo to how long he'll last with Golovkin, it was a mistake that Angulo capitalised on and got him out early.

I think Rosado will be on the outside for the first few rounds then he'll try and mix it up, that's where it goes downhill for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Prepared to be called a hater, disrespectful, etc.

In all honesty if GGG doesn't win this easily then he isn't as good as people are making him out to be.
              Okay.jpeg.

You can "what if" about any situation and circumstance.

If Floyd doesn't DOMINATE Guererro EASILY, he isn't as good as people think he is, overrated and definitely not an ATG.

If Wlad doesn't KO Alex Povetkin in the 3rd round he is overrated and is not a great heavyweight champ.

If Broner doesn't destroy Rees in a few rounds, he's all hype and nothing to get excited for.

See what I did there? it is NOT going to take a Gabriel Rosado beatdown to prove that GGG is as "good as everyone says he is" (hell even if he wins, you'll say....GOOD HE SHOULD OF WON) IF you know ANYTHING about boxing, you can look at GGG and tell this kid has got talent/skills.

Comment

Great fight? You have to be kidding me. This fight is a joke! Golovkin is going o destroy Rosado.

Rosado is a good boxer. He has good (not great) footwork and good (not great) handspeed. His problem is when he gets caught on the ropes he gets hit and tries to fight back, but he doesn't have the chin to fight his way out.

Golovkin throws all the punches and is pretty fast. I particularly like how he throws the left and right and then comes to the body with a left hook and then a right hook. His combinations are going overwhelm Rosado.

With that said, can somebody tell me how this fight was made and sanctioned by the the boxing commission?

I'd like to see Canelo fight Golovkin. The have similar styles, but I think Golovkin is faster and throws better combos.

Comment

dudes praise the pampered and protected fighters but take e-jabs at the dudes who walked the dogs from day one..typical!!

rewind the hands of time...cats was SOOOOO sure a certain Philly fighter was gonna get retired by certain heavy handed unbeaten KO artist...the Philly fighter DOMINTAED that one...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to get outclassed and stopped by a certain top British fighter...the Philly fighter stopped him in 4...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to be too chinny to compete with a HW after being dropped numerous times at cruiser...the Philly fighter gave him a boxing lesson in the eyes of MOST observers

I'm not saying my dudes always come through because Mike Jones, Hank Lundy and just recently Ennis, ALL came up short with the lights on bright...but I have a good feeling about this one....I like Gabe's chances ALOT!!

Comment

It wouldn't matter if Rosado was from mars, Golovkin goes right through him.

It doesn't matter where you are from, it's the skill you have or don't have.

Golovkin has superior skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      dudes praise the pampered and protected fighters but take e-jabs at the dudes who walked the dogs from day one..typical!!

rewind the hands of time...cats was SOOOOO sure a certain Philly fighter was gonna get retired by certain heavy handed unbeaten KO artist...the Philly fighter DOMINTAED that one...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to get outclassed and stopped by a certain top British fighter...the Philly fighter stopped him in 4...a certain Philly fighter was supposed to be too chinny to compete with a HW after being dropped numerous times at cruiser...the Philly fighter gave him a boxing lesson in the eyes of MOST observers

I'm not saying my dudes always come through because Mike Jones, Hank Lundy and just recently Ennis, ALL came up short with the lights on bright...but I have a good feeling about this one....I like Gabe's chances ALOT!!
                      So there I was coming in here to say that 1 154 fighter just fought Josesito Lopez while the other is fighting GGG, yet we praise the guy that fought Lopez but bash the guy fighting GGG. I know GGG is expected to win, but I wouldn't mind the upset right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X