Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Levine? Cotdammit, rap.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I agree with 50, never liked him anyway. But Em is universally recognized as one of the greatest emcee's of all-time and universally accepted as one of the top few emcee's in the world. Only emcee's I'd say could spit on par with Em now are Nas and Royce.
      Nas is dope. GOAT imo. Life is Good was dope.

Royce is corny.

Budden is dope but only when it comes to the depression ****.

There's quite a few rappers that are good but they just don't receive mainstream acclaim like people like Wayne & Drake that suck.

Kendrick, Big KRIT, Immortal Tech, J Cole are nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Royce is one of the ILLEST dudes spitting...he and Em sound right together....yea, I remember how Em fired shots at those dudes

Em is a legend...a bonafied hip hop icon....I'm a huge fan of his work....in another thread I wanted to let you know how much of Em fan I was but I knew we would have this convo again one day....I'm a fan of rappers who open up and let the listeners in....I've never met Em but I know certain things about his life by listening to his music....by doing that he allows listeners to relate....and thats what I call FEELING a MC...I feel Em to the fullest..."No Apologies" gives me the chills
        I disagree. Em ruined Tupacs music and now raps with pop stars about night skies and shooting stars. And his voice has always been annoying. Would rather bump a rapper that can flow like Dj Quik. True legend. He has fallen off but at least he aint making radio songs about night skies and shooting stars.

Good to hear about Dirrell getting exposure though.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          At 3:02. EDIT: My bad. He's also at 0:59
          What a pointless song! When are people going to start demanding real music? We're letting these so called artist make absolute pointless brainwashing songs over and over and then praise them.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            Nas is dope. GOAT imo. Life is Good was dope.

Royce is corny.

Budden is dope but only when it comes to the depression ****.

There's quite a few rappers that are good but they just don't receive mainstream acclaim like people like Wayne & Drake that suck.

Kendrick, Big KRIT, Immortal Tech, J Cole are nice too.
            If Em's so great why does he follow trends instead of making his own? In this video you see him walking around in those skin tight Justin Bieber jeans that you see all the bysexual teenagers wear!!

Comment

Working...
            X