Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some religious people ridicule Sciences beliefs on how the Universe came to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
    They say it with so much passion like "Haha yeah sure nothing just blew up out of nowhere" But then they have the nerve to say God created itself out of nowhere!?!? I can not argue that in person I get so mad

I got so pissed at one of my religious friends because of that.
    God has always existed. he didn't create himself.

Comment

The Big Bang is a THEORY, not a FACT.
      The DICTIONARY is a big BOOK containing the DEFINITIONS of WORDS. I suggest you use one.

The world's creation by pure luck/chance, is comparable to a tornado moving through a junkyard and creating an F16 fighter.
      And how did you arrive at such a conclusion? Oh wait, you didn't, you just plagiarized somebody else's fallacious and oft-debunked assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        OK. The universe always existed. It didn't need anything to create it.

There. My answer is more economical.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          nobody knows how or why we are here and the more you think about it the more it will drive you crazy there are billions of people who have different ideas and all are sure that they are right but in reality nobody really knows not even squeal piggy.
          Squealpiggy is god himself.

Comment

PPL should just accept that we are here and no one knows why and stop pretending they have the slightest clue about any of this because some book of majic or science has a theory as to why and how we got here.

You are here, so make the ride as comfortable and enjoyable as possible for the duration and don't cause trouble and make things harder for yourself as there are plenty of things in life already in place to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
              But just like people say there's no proof about the big bang theory(although there's more proof on it than their being a god); What proof do you have that god was always there, and how do you know it's a he? How come other religious people say he/she created itself from nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                PPL should just accept that we are here and no one knows why and stop pretending they have the slightest clue about any of this because some book of majic or science has a theory as to why and how we got here.

You are here, so make the ride as comfortable and enjoyable as possible for the duration and don't cause trouble and make things harder for yourself as there are plenty of things in life already in place to do that.
                Na, Spray, I can never drop trying to learn about this. Science is my love next to The Sweet Science

Comment

People should just accept that sometimes people die of disease and noone knows why.

People should just accept that lighting sometimes strikes and noone knows why.

People should just accept that bad harvests happen and everyone starves from time to time and noone knows why.

For your comforts and conveniences and probably even your life you owe a debt to people who didn't accept these things, to people who set out to find out the answers.

Comment

I read once, that it was concluded my many scholars that the equation
                    "What came first, the chicken or the egg" has a solution .....

Either the Chicken or the egg had to come into existence all of a sudden.

Which supports the God concept ..... just not the type of God that is represented by many ignorant, unlearned religious zealots, who have taken every allegorical phase in their holy books at face value.

Comment

There is no evidence about god, no one has found an evidence there is no evidence. Believeing in bible **** it does not add up anything. Meanwhile for the bigbang there is a credible evidence because of our understanding about gravity through newtons laws and relativity and observations made in space.

Comment

Working...
                      X