• Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Steward Interview: "Thomas Hearns Hurts Floyd Mayweather"

Emanuel Steward Interview: "Thomas Hearns Hurts Floyd Mayweather"

The truth.

Comment

of course...hearns has the style to kill mayweather

Comment

There are more than a few WWs that could have hurt Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Emanuel Steward Interview: "Thomas Hearns Hurts Floyd Mayweather"

I agree 100% with him, I just said the same thing the other day regarding Hearns vs PBF.

"Hearns would be a bad matchup for PBF. Trying to box and counter Hearns is hard, I dont think Hearns has ever been outboxed, he was taking SRL to school with the jab and SRL had to pull out all the stops and go to war with him. With Hearns reach, speed and jab that is going to be a major ***** for PBF to try to overcome. Hearns lost to guys in brawls and PBF doesnt have the power to brawl with him and wont be able to outbox him on the outside. Id pick hearns ud."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=117

Comment

this guy makes mayweather threads all day based with hate..get a life

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              this guy makes mayweather threads all day based with hate..get a life
              LMAO

Larryx please dont. I make Mayweather threads all day That is the best yet.

Larryx i bet 90% of your posts are about Floyd.

get a life

Comment

Again, this is what Im talkin about. Its that same crap that Steward has been saying. He always use to say that Floyd is just good but SRL & Hearns would kill him. You could tell by the way he was saying it that he was comparing those 2 to Floyd as a WW and that is so unfair to look at it. Thats the same exact way that alot of the idiot media and haters look at it. Those guys were in there 1st division and were huge while Floyd is so not a real WW and is in his 4th division. If you want to compare them then do it in a P4P sense. Floyd at 130 is easily as good if not better then they were at WW. Thats how you should compare them. Its stupid to do it any other way. I would be different if Floyd came into the ring at a 158 pounds and looked like a real WW but he doesnt at all.

At 130 he can definatly hang with them and as Max Kellerman always says, he moved up in weight way way way better then they did. He looks much better at WW then SRL & Hearns looked at SMW and LHW. People just say this stuff to hate and Steward is the most overrated trainer in the history of the game. Every fighter he gets are already champs when he gets them and then he tries to take all the credit. The only one he took from ground zero is Hearns and anyone can see that he was just a freak of nature. Infact, if Manny was really good then there is no way that Hearns wouldve lost to SRL when he had that lead on him. Then look what he just did with Andy Lee. Come on now

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  LMAO

Larryx please dont. I make Mayweather threads all day That is the best yet.

Larryx i bet 90% of your posts are about Floyd.

get a life
                  you a ****ing lie..i dont even bring up floyd..but you do all day long..all you do is bash this man then call his fans huggers for defending him

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    you a ****ing lie..i dont even bring up floyd..but you do all day long..all you do is bash this man then call his fans huggers for defending him
                    FCUK OFF!!!

Thread after thread is about the ****. If its not about him, its about Cotto, and its related in somehow to him.

Larryx you are not a hugger, because you defend him. You are a hugger,because you dont stop talking about him, and because you say stupid **** like he would destroy Hearns, and beat Whitaker clearly.

I can bump your Whitaker/Mayweather thread if you like ?

Comment

Working...
                    X