No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
    Officers model and with two safeties plus the human brain for a third safety, people shouldnt feel worried about it. Ive carried mine ****ed and locked since the day I have had my CHL and had never had any incidents.
    short model 1911's are less reliable.

not much lighter either.

and safe or not, most ppl are not comfortable carrying it CnL. just how it is.

1911 are good range, home def guns.

i wouldn't recommend 1 for concealed carry.

Comment

Just saw on the news today that gun sales have risen since the election and Hurricane Sandy.

Get your gun while you can. The gun control propaganda is in full effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Just saw on the news today that gun sales have risen since the election and Hurricane Sandy.

Get your gun while you can. The gun control propaganda is in full effect.
        I hear it's gonna get even worst here in Cali....it already sucks a bunch of you basterds can get all kinds of guns they won't sell here......

Comment

Says who? I replaced the extractor and firing pin stop with wilson compat replacements and i have shot to this date about 900 rounds thru my 3 inch 1911 and about 1200 thru my 5 inch and zero malfuntions. But to each his own. People should get what they are comfortable with so they can defend themselves if the sitution arises. Protect our 2A rights.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          short model 1911's are less reliable.

not much lighter either.

and safe or not, most ppl are not comfortable carrying it CnL. just how it is.

1911 are good range, home def guns.

i wouldn't recommend 1 for concealed carry.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
            Says who? I replaced the extractor and firing pin stop with wilson compat replacements and i have shot to this date about 900 rounds thru my 3 inch 1911 and about 1200 thru my 5 inch and zero malfuntions. But to each his own. People should get what they are comfortable with so they can defend themselves if the sitution arises. Protect our 2A rights.
            just my personal opinion buy the 1911 3 inch looks ghey.......just sayin.....

full size 1911 FTW!! 1911 5 inch

Comment

Comment

Looking to pick her up........any stans already fook with her?

S&W 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

S&W 9mm

Healthy bump!

Cool pistol, stainless slide meh, I'm a black on black kind of guy doe :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

S&W 9mm

niece piece

ask the guy at the armory (unless you're getting it from the trunk of Cua's Geo Storm) to let you see the Beretta Px4 storm 9mm before you buy that one

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

S&W 9mm

my bro has the .40 version of this. solid gun

Comment

Working...
                      X