No announcement yet.

How many of you have a trust fund?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    So, if you had a trust fund, your college paid for, your car paid for, and money set aside to buy yourself a house, would you be a desparate kiss ass trying every secon of your life to garner approval from people on a website?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I got a 500 policy like that

. So, if you had a trust fund, your college paid for, your car paid for, and money set aside to buy yourself a house, would you be a desparate kiss ass trying every secon of your life to garner approval from people on a website?
      Who would, I wouldn't.

I just act like my normal self and get along with people on the web.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Trust fund... **** I dont even have my rent for the month yet...

Comment

if you were 37 years old, had a wife and kids, would you be on the internet every waking second, and stalking and worrying about some "rich phag" you will never meet?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefzdaddy! View Post
            if you were 37 years old, had a wife and kids, would you be on the internet every waking second, and stalking and worrying about some "rich phag" you will never meet?
            lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefzDADDY! View Post
              that is a good point...

Comment

When you're drunk and its a Saturday, why not..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  When you're drunk and its a Saturday, why not..
                  lol if that was the case i'd give him a pass. . you need only take a few minutes to scroll through his posts to see how much of his time over the past week he has devoted towards the subject. . .

Comment

lol walt and his crew! the boxingscene boys! yeeeaaahhhh!

Comment

lol if that was the case i'd give him a pass. . you need only take a few minutes to scroll through his posts to see how much of his time over the past week he has devoted towards the subject. . .
                      He might have one of hell of a boring office job as well.

I used to post often when it was slow at work. BUT ever since I got a horrible trojan virus on my computer at work like 3 times I no longer go on it there. Luckily my boss knows nothing about computers and doesn't realize that I fucked it up

Comment

Working...
                      X