Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably one of the dumbest things ive ever done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty ballsy there.

You get any dirty looks?

Comment

i think wearing those are all right, i would love to wear the TMT cap floyd was wearing here in the Philippines. It just shows ur big in boxing. . People here always underrate floyd that I have to defend him most of the time even if I dont like him..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        i think wearing those are all right, i would love to wear the TMT cap floyd was wearing here in the Philippines. It just shows ur big in boxing. . People here always underrate floyd that I have to defend him most of the time even if I dont like him..
        if i had em before i went there, best believe id be rockin that the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Pretty ballsy there.

You get any dirty looks?
          oh fack yea. like stabbing stares lol. especially at the nike store. too bad MP store wasnt in trinoma otherwise i woulda taken hella pics.

Comment

tweet those pics to floyd for free tickets

tell him ur his biggest pinoy fan and walked around in that all day lol

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              the funny thing is everyone i talk to of course likes pac and hate floyd but they definitely favor floyd if it happens. pacmania is bigger here in US than philippines. everyone seems to dislike pac over there.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                the funny thing is everyone i talk to of course likes pac and hate floyd but they definitely favor floyd if it happens. pacmania is bigger here in US than philippines. everyone seems to dislike pac over there.
                not im my place bra.. everyone laughs that mayweather is scared and would get crush. thats why I have to defend him, logically ofcourse, and tell them how easy marquez was for Floyd, they already see me as a pachater here but all im doing is making it fair. ofcourse I love pac, but they are forcing me here.

nice stuffs bra, i would go out to the country these coming years I hope i can have em too. especially the TMT cap. dont care what they say.

Comment

Working...
                X