Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Just fight Floyd and we'll forgive you.
    lol ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
      "If I had died last year or in the last two years, I am sure I would’ve gone straight to hell." - Manny Pacquiao 1/13/2012 <- Interesting

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
      "I was still doing the Devil’s advocate. I was still doing evil." - Manny Pacquiao, 1/13/2012 <- Sounds interesting. Do tell!

fighthype FIGHTHYPE.COM
      In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Pacquiao said he has had his share of vices in the past, including gambling, drinking and womanizing.
      Who cares? He's a human being at the end of the day, with human frailties and challenges. “Fans” have to learn to look beyond the media glitz and the tomfoolery of the klieg lights. What we see portrayed in the media aren't people; they're caricatures that can be easily defined, that are easily digested by the masses, and easy to sell by promoters.

Manny Pacquiao the man is infinity more complex than the image his fans mindlessly worship, he's a man that's made mistakes and will continue to do the same, that's how reality works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Wow, don't you worship Floyd anymore? I'm stumped? Thought you do worship him???
        i dont worship any man. floyd is my fav fighter, but thats about as far as it goes. if he aint fighting, i could care less even if he beat ya moms ass.

Comment

Working...
        X