Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal have been piss poor vs good teams this year.. i''d call them flat track bullies but they have lost to the likes of blackburn and bradford as well this year

Almost as bad as liverpool.. apparently there win vs swansea was the first vs top 10 team this year.. shame it was vs Swansea 2nd team...

Disgraceful by both former big clubs.

Dj Emz has taken up OG Wengers mantel of **** predictions.. Celtic and Madrid to wreck United.. Juve last week

Comment

• Im gonna say 2-1 bayern

If arsenal win tonight I will be surprised and impressed...even tho they are the home team

Comment

• I hope Bayern put on a clinic tonight, their team has class in all positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
          Been down after the FA cup, but **** it. These are the nights to remember. You never what can happen with this Arsenal team. I've never been this excited about an Arsenal game since our cup tie against Barcelona.
          I just can't see Arsenal beating anybody who are better than them. As little credit as Chelsea tend to get for winning the CL there is not a single team we met in the CL knock out stages who Chelsea were better than...even Benfica.

Arsenal can't beat a team with better players unless they compromise and even if the did they would still lose I reckon.

Comment

• I'm definitely rooting for Arsenal!

War.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              3-1 Arsenal

1-0 Porto

You heard it here first.
              As usual you are wrong and I am right

Comment

• absolutely pathetic by Arsenal as usual.. wish those in wenger we trust morons still hang about around here and weren't banned.

Missed the first goal but the second that was pub league defending from the corner

Comment

• I read on bbc today Arteta said Arsenal had learnt from last season after going 4-0 down so quickly vs Milan.. then they are getting smashed 2-0 after 20mins vs an average bum German league side

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    I read on bbc today Arteta said Arsenal had learnt from last season after going 4-0 down so quickly vs Milan.. then they are getting smashed 2-0 after 20mins vs an average bum German league side

Who happen to be the 2nd best team in the world.

Comment

• Finishing below Arsenal in the league would be completely unacceptable. They're gash. And if Chelsea finished behind them I wouldn't want to be in the CL.

What use is it even qualifying for the Champions' League if that's what you produce in a huge game?

That 1st half was awful. Even as a Chelsea fan I want Arsenal to at least compete.

Comment

Working...
                      X