Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Brothers Reportedly Planning Event in Ghana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are all pathetic, insulting klitschko's because they are simply better humans than you and the fact they have etiquette. I take huge inspiration from these guys, hence why Vitali is my favourite boxer ever. These guys set examples for boxers, so not every fighter turns out into Hector Camacho, Mike Tyson and Hoyfield.

Comment

Klitschko brothers are great for the sport.

Comment

ike quartey should get involved. after his experiences in the ring. he should provide a little something.

Comment

please put joshua clottey on the undercard , ffs , he's wasting so much time with that pretty good talent of his

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            You are all pathetic, insulting klitschko's because they are simply better humans than you and the fact they have etiquette. I take huge inspiration from these guys, hence why Vitali is my favourite boxer ever. These guys set examples for boxers, so not every fighter turns out into Hector Camacho, Mike Tyson and Hoyfield.
            Well said. Pathetic how joe nobody's come here just to hate on these guys, how did so much for the sport. Can only be a result of their own inferiority complexes.

Comment

Such a shame some boxers get more credit for being hoodlums and in trouble with the law than the Klitschko brothers actually doing something positive for the sport of boxing.

Comment

That's really cool!

Comment

Good Role models

I agree with you wholeheartedly WladimirK I have been a fan of the Klitschko for years, the Americans just can't accept the Klitschko's because they can no longer rule the Heavyweight division and the only way Hay can get any recognition is by trash talking - when he eventually got his chance against a Klitschko he ran all night like a scared rabbit and then blamed it on his toe - these guys a big strong athletic and have class - Klitschko's for me would be a force in any era

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    charitable? just because its in africa that doesnt make it charity man. i might have missed something but i read nothing about it being charitable.
                    Charitable doesn't have to mean its for charity, can alsp mean its a given and unselfish act

very honorable of the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Why would the Klitschko's do something charitable like this when they could make money for themselves by filming a Jazzercise video like David Haye did?
                      because the jazzercise video turns u on, haye likes to please all his secret admirers

Comment

Working...
                      X