No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez Hopes Arce Now Follows With Donaire Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez Hopes Arce Now Follows With Donaire Win

Dr. Angel Hernandez, the strength and conditioning coach of Juan Manuel Marquez, is now focused on leading Jorge Arce (61-6-2, 46KOs) to victory over Nonito Donaire (30-1, 19KOs) on Saturday night at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

bum ass Rojas beat him into submission Nonito will retire him.

Comment

uh oh....

is arce gonna come in looking like a body builder too? if arce followed memo the way marquez did, could be one helluva fight this saturday......

Comment

donaire and pac are completly different styles. donaire is much more cautious. i think donaire by UD. arce is uber tough but will be looking a mess by the end of 12!

Comment

ill be there at toyota cheering for Arce, but lol Donaire should destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by jameshepenstall View Post
            donaire and pac are completly different styles. donaire is much more cautious. i think donaire by UD. arce is uber tough but will be looking a mess by the end of 12!
            i was just about to post something like this. donaire would never get caught like manny did. i don't expect this fight to go 12 rds tbh. arce will want to fight, and even if he tried surviving like narvaez, vazquez, or nishioka tried for a bit, he doesn't have the skills to do it. we'll see. good luck to arce. not a fan of his, but hopefully he puts on an exciting fight for however long it lasts.

Comment

Won't happen, Arse will retire after he gets knocked out. He has no business being in there with Nonito. Arse too old and he has been in too many wars in his HOF career.

The good thing is that at least Arse will have his biggest check of his career for this fight.

But still gotta back up my boy... WARCE

Comment

Will be seriously surprised if Arce makes it 12

Comment

That's what you all said about Marquez and look what happened? I will be laughing when arce pulls off the upset!!! Mexican fighters have the heart and guts of a tiger.

Comment

Upset of year if Arce wins and maybe one of the greatest upsets of all-time since I think no one has picked Arce to win

Comment

Working...
                    X