Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Pac-JMM III was signed literally right after Pac-Mosley man........So who should Floyd have fought???

Floyd tried to fight Hatton at 140 in late 2005, Hatton and his team said no. They fought at 147 in 2007, where Hatton had won a title at, and when Hatton was Top 10 P4P. That was as good a fight as Pac-Bradley was, just with different fighters.

Stop trying to compare things to fit your agenda.

Floyd was just vacationing at the time and could have been in negotiations too! Just like he is in jail now yet these rumors were flying around that Floyd was next for Khan. If you really want the fight, it can happen!

When Floyd fought Hatton, there were true WW that he could have fought. No excuses!

Look, if Floyd did it once or twice, cool ... but now it would have made it 5 of 8 WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      [/B]

The bold, Khan really isn't bigger than Floyd. He might be longer, but he's a weak fighter, with suspect stamina& a glass chin. I don't care how much money Khan would bring he had no business fighting Floyd & being flattened Garcia reinforces that fact.
      Well, that is the thing. Khan was not ready for a WW but these Floyd fans like to defend their guy at all cost and no questions.

Prehaps IF Khan would have gone up, take on several opponents while simultaneously "growing" his body into a WW then perhaps .... but to face Floyd as his first WW fight?

Man, what's wrong with questioning who your favorite fighters fight? I questioned the Manny vs Mosley fight and even the Marquez III fight .....

Comment

Khan definitely had me fooled. I thought he looked sharp against Judah and Malignaggi, but he has looked way too sloppy in his last two fights. I was definitely one of those who thought he had the style to give Floyd a tough competitive fight.

Comment

congratulations. you would have to be a bit of a tard to think about khan vs mayweather in the first place.

Comment

I told you guys the fight was a mismatch. It is apparent that he is not the best fighter at 140 to boot. There is plenty of crow to eat, enjoy!!
            Only the tards thought he was going to beat Floyd. I mean even Broner was saying Khan fights like an amateur. I say make Khan Broner in a grudge match! That is more of his level. However I wouldn't be surprised if lil Broner moved up and TKO/KO'ed him.

Comment

Bums want credit for saying that Khan wasn't ready/ did not deserve to fight Floyd?!

This board is reaching. This is up there with whoever asked what does your p4p top ten look like now that Haye beat Chisora.

You're not even saying who Mayweather should fight. Name a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Just because he didn't deserve it.... doesn't mean he wouldn't get it
                The problem is, Floyd fights fighters coming off big wins or are Champions and/or title holders. Pac is in fact the one that would select Khan because of being KO'ed and or the worst performance of his career.

Floyd won't be around long enough for Khan to redeem himself enough to get the fight.

He's done. Garcia just costed Khan A LOT of money...

Comment

Now it should be easy to come up with one name Floyd should fight instead of Khan at 147 that isn't aligned with Top Rank, since you couldn't answer that before the fight care to now~

Comment

I told you guys the fight was a mismatch. It is apparent that he is not the best fighter at 140 to boot. There is plenty of crow to eat, enjoy!!
                    I knew he did not deserve the Mayweather fight and I said so. I did think he would beat Garcia. From what I've seen the best 140 lbs. fighter in the world is Matthysse. I think of him as an undefeated fighter in spite of his two loses. We will never see Khan share a ring with him. Maybe Garcia will take him on.

Comment

khan does deserve floyd, as he was doing nicely for 2 round, but if you fight big punchers that can happen. Floyd aint a big puncher, so khan can do to Floyd what he was doing to garcia for 2 rounds,

Comment

Working...
                      X