Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people saying that Cris was great and could beat any other heavy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people saying that Cris was great and could beat any other heavy?

He got ****ing owned, he landed about 5 punches and got battered by Vitali who seemed to only put in 50% effort. Ok he didnt get floored but Vitali didnt try to floor him.

I respect cris for trying but he got exposed tonight, he wasnt even competetive for half a round

Yes. Vitali dominated Cris, but name a HW he wouldnt.

Cris was great and even though he kept losing the rounds, he never lost his spirit.

The kind of pressure that Vitali could handle I dont see any other active HW handling with as much ease.Cris on todays perfomance would be able to beat all the leadin HW (xcept the Klits)

The fact that Cris perfomed that well and didnt even win a round shows the gulf between the Klitchko's and the rest of the HW division

Comment

Areolla didnt perform well though, he performed bravely, but not well. He just walked forward with his hands up, thats it, he wasnt moving fast, or throwing combos, he just walked straight into a pummelling!

Comment

Arreola will be a champ one day.... I see him beating alot of Heavys out there. The Nightmare is a bad *****.

Comment

arreola doesn't have enough skills or qualities to be a great hw.

Comment

I gotta agree with the threadstarter...I mean I wanted Chris to win, but he got his ass blasted tonight...I don't see how someone can see that performance and say he would beat every other heavy out there. The only thing he showed was that he can take some punches...his balance looked awkward, his stamina was shaky, he just looked out of his league...I'm not saying that he can't beat every heavy out there...I just don't see how you can come to that conclusion from seeing him basically eat punches tonight

Comment

oreola can beat any HW and lose to any HW on any given night because the HW division is garbage.

Comment

He may win an alphabet belt sooner or later but his chances of ever being the real champion are nonexistent while the Klits are around and I may even add Valuve's name to that list based on Chris's in ability to close the distance.

Comment

Who the **** said he was gr8?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Who the **** said he was gr8?
                    My friend 'Pistol whip' for one :lmao:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=260278&page=8

Comment

Working...
                    X