No more Mr. Nice Guy - Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke!!!

Comment

I got love for Haitians, they are my neighbors.

Berto is as much of a cheater as Morales. They both got caught using low traces of PED's, which indicated they took something contaminated. So if you support Margarito and Morales, then you should no problem giving Berto a pass.

Comment

berto is such a clown, its always the same with this guy "hes gonna come back strong" "better watch out" he sucks, all he has is speed and power, he has no chin and no boxing skill dude sucks and hes a phony, spends too much time partying and making excuses all the time

Comment

berto is what we classify as a PEDs abusing bum. if there is such a thing as honor, berto is the exact opposite of that

Comment

Berto is proof that being athletic doesn't make you a good boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              berto is what we classify as a PEDs abusing bum. if there is such a thing as honor, berto is the exact opposite of that
              He can take a good beating though!

Comment

His facial expressions showed jealousy when Guerrero Vs Mayweather was mentioned. He didn't even wanna make a prediction. First Ortiz than Guerrero and both got a big fight against Mayweather for a big payday.

Fighters should consider fighting Berto if they want to get to Mayweather, since he seems to be the gatekeeper to a big PPV fight with Floyd.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 02-04-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I got love for Haitians, they are my neighbors.

Berto is as much of a cheater as Morales. They both got caught using low traces of PED's, which indicated they took something contaminated. So if you support Margarito and Morales, then you should no problem giving Berto a pass.
                  i do too, they are very approachable people, maybe something to do with their accent ..had a haitian friend in the military ,..he would call a co worker "wobet " instead of "robert".... he was cool as **** and very down to earth contrary to berto's arrogant ass....he was always talking about 2 things , zombies and bourbon khu, lol....

but you gotta admit, berto sucks ass...

Comment

this dude got paid $910,000 to fight freddy hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Berto is proof that being athletic doesn't make you a good boxer.
                      i think the same about cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X