Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Sexual Assault Lawsuit Gets Thrown Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Sexual Assault Lawsuit Gets Thrown Out

A $5 million lawsuit against Oscar De La Hoya by a woman who claims the fighter sexually assaulted her has been thrown out, according to the New York Daily News.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn right. And judging from what we all heard from the story, Oscar was the one who was sexually assaulted by big black dildos.

Comment

Oscars safe for another week then.

Comment

fuking Oscar....can't make glue stick to that mofo lol

Comment

When He was sexually assaulted He didn't sue anyone, so I think its fair. As a matter of a fact, He was very thankful. LOL

Comment

"yanked her out of bed three more times for more sex" ..................Im sure Oscar wasnt the only guy in that room that night. I hate when women get thier feelings hurt after they willingly get trained.

Comment

Man, whenever i hear someone accuse another person of sexual assault, I scratch my head. Nowadays you never know if someone's a real victim or if some psycho ***** just wants to get back at some dude or make some money. ****'s ****ed up!

Comment

Whatever happened to the days when you could do blow and ask a woman to do you with a strap-on without them suing you?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  A $5 million lawsuit against Oscar De La Hoya by a woman who claims the fighter sexually assaulted her has been thrown out, according to the New York Daily News.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Very well reported. This was a prostitute out "on a job". How euphemistic to call it being hired to do "partying". The judge was correct although the fines he imposed were far too low. Surely all the wasted time for a complete court system is worth more than $1000.iit should have been $10,000. Maybe more, to deter other court-time wasters.

I'd have expected this perceptive judge to have pointed out that "being afraid to leave her room" in case it would cause more sex, as being contradictory. Surely that's where Oscar was too. And, after all, she went there to sell herself for a night- which is what she actually did.

I can't recall whether she said that she was paid in advance, or was never paid. I hope she reported it on her income tax form (either income or expenses).... And just imagine... being "yanked OUT OF BED to have sex"...I suppose the floor was more comfortable...

They should have been fined $20,000
                  Last edited by edgarg; 04-05-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Oscar Baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X