No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Haye's Toe is Not a Factor in Wladimir Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Haye's Toe is Not a Factor in Wladimir Defeat

WBC super middleweight Carl Froch has told talkSPORT that David Haye’s broken toe should not be used as an excuse for his defeat to WBO/WBA/IBO/IBF heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko, who won a twelve round decision over the British star on Saturday night in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

haye did not cancel the fight and he did not quit. so i'm good with the outcome. lets move on.

Comment

Cry Baby

Haye is a cry baby ! He is a novice fighter with no heart, nothing wrong with his toe he just ran all night. His purse should be withheld. Haye how can you look at yourself in the mirror with that poor effort in the fight. You are a fraud and a cry baby.

Comment

Yea, if it was Froch, he'd be saying it was a close fight but he got robbed in Klitchkos back yard. Props to Haye for not going that route.

Side note: I do give Froch a lot of ****, but I have a feeling he would have put on a much better show against Wladimir last night then David Haye did. Froch does come to fight, for real. I can't imagine Carl throwing only 200+ punches (including jabs) in a 12 round unified Championship fight.

Comment

The toe might have effected hayes performance, just like haye said, and thats fair enough. Buts its not the reason he lost, he would have most likely lost anyway regardless.

And i think haye has said that. He conceded Wlad was a brilliant, or great fighter.

Comment

Haye was claiming he was fighting on one leg earlier toe-day.

Comment

I agree with Froch...the biggest problems were the referee and the steroids Wlad takes...but then why else would they demand a fight in Nazi Germany and pick their own ref? Haye was a brave warrior going in under those conditions plus with broken bones. Hayemaker forever, Klitchko cheaters never!!!

Comment

I agree with Froch, he can't actually say that it's just bull****, but he can say that in his opinion it's not something that decided the fight. Now Haye saying today that he was "one legged" it's just plain crap.

Froch and Haye have similar personalities, they both like to do some trash talk, although Haye did a lot more trash talk than Froch normally does, but the difference is that Froch always backs up his words in the ring, I'm sure that if he was Haye he would have at least tried to do something, even if that meant to be KOd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                  I agree with Froch...the biggest problems were the referee and the steroids Wlad takes...but then why else would they demand a fight in Nazi Germany and pick their own ref? Haye was a brave warrior going in under those conditions plus with broken bones. Hayemaker forever, Klitchko cheaters never!!!
                  So first it was Lewis who said that toe wouldn't have mattered anyway, and now Froch, both Gayevid supporters and both Brits. Face it, the man in avatar is a first class vagina, Gayevid The "Excusemaker"

Gayevid = Zero

Dr. Wladimir Klitschko = RING, WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO HW World Champion of the world, future ATG and IBHOF and current P4P top 5 boxer in the world

Hurts don't it? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

Haye's toe wasn't a problem, it was a pathetic excuse.

Haye has embarrassed my nation by acting like a ***.

Does the broken toe explain why he kept jumping on the floor for no reason?!

I've gone from being a big Haye fan to hating him overnight, he's an absolute disgrace. The only good thing he did was the excellent trashtalk before the fight which I loved, but when it came down to business he pussed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X