No announcement yet.

Rigo/Donaire fight: Everybody going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
    lol some was trying to tell me yesterday that he tried to buy some tix and they were sold out, i told him what world are you living in?
    Bold faced lie world!

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
      Bold faced lie world!
      I kinda hope its not sold out. Because I will be sneaking up a few rows if there is a seat empty come main event time.

Comment

Yeah I'm in the row F or something like that I would've loved to have some higher seats. We'll see what happens!.

Comment

the reason i didnt choose the lower level seats is because they didnt seem to be elevated at all, it was too much of a risk to buy expensive tickets and then finding out that i was 20 rows back with the ring being 15 feet above me f that

Comment

Yeah I know that has me kind of off but I'll definitely be making a move if possible. I'm thinking of making a sign to hold up

Comment

Yeah I know that has me kind of off but I'll definitely be making a move if possible. I'm thinking of making a sign to hold up
              all i need is that huge cuban flag

Comment

Lol nice. I'll probably have a sign that says Green K or die!....or some bull****

Comment

Lol nice. I'll probably have a sign that says Green K or die!....or some bull****
                  haha....... thats wassup

Comment

Working...
                  X