No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios sparring (Old photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Nope I actually heard it from ramos vargas brother and he is part of the whole lucas maritnez camp.

Who is he? Some Mexican kid that follows Rios around in his videos? Probably related too him.

Its all speculation but its clear as day ''Bum bum'' Rios would get eaten alive by Lucas.

The fight will never happen anyway so we may as well nag Elie to upload the sparring footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      http://kingboxingblog.com/2011/06/16...ll-transcript/

LUCAS MATTHYSSE: I learn from any fighter I go in and spar with. It was a great experience and I did very well against him. We both learned from each other. It was six rounds of intense sparring and it was a great opportunity.

Good find. Man I want to see the video.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

where did you hear he dropped rios with a body shot?

coz its so easy to make **** up...and theres too many stupidasses to buy it..

Elie spoke out on it in brief detail in a video but I read he dropped him somewhere, trying to find it now.

Can only find a few on another site saying it, trying find the article and that.
        chances are you won't find it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

All I need is a clue and I can find it/get it. Anything uploaded to the internet is traceable.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Movin'

http://kingboxingblog.com/2011/06/16...ll-transcript/

LUCAS MATTHYSSE: I learn from any fighter I go in and spar with. It was a great experience and I did very well against him. We both learned from each other. It was six rounds of intense sparring and it was a great opportunity.

Good find. Man I want to see the video.
            We need to break into his house and take all eletronic devices into custody.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

All I need is a clue and I can find it/get it. Anything uploaded to the internet is traceable.
              I doubt a torrent site has it but worth a try?

Comment

Knockout artist Lucas Matthysse (28-1, 26 KOs) says he can’t wait for Devon Alexander (21-1 13 KOs). Over the weekend Lucas was sparred with boxing star Brandon Rios (27-0, 20 KOs) in was turned out to be a very intense sparring session.

After the workout Matthysse was back in the ring cooling down. Check out the video shot at World Crown Sports Center in Oxnard, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Who is he? Some Mexican kid that follows Rios around in his videos? Probably related too him.

Its all speculation but its clear as day ''Bum bum'' Rios would get eaten alive by Lucas.

The fight will never happen anyway so we may as well nag Elie to upload the sparring footage.
                  LOL I just said he part of Lucas Marintez camp and part of their gym he even came out with them to the ring a couple times and your dumb ass comes up with whos that some kid that follows rios and probably related to him LMFAO>

truth is your bias exposed you right there. and truth is we may never know till ellie realease the video.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    I doubt a torrent site has it but worth a try?

I doubt it man. If he uploaded it onto YT the chances are somebody downloaded/saved it & its set to private.

Its a bit strange how he is keeping it locked away. I can not help but feel Rios did get mauled and that is why Garcia etc won't really speak out on it.

Also funny how he removed Rios getting his ass kicked in a Street fight video.

Comment

I know what you mean. Matthysse ain't no Alvarado either. Weird how Elie and Rios broke up their friendship but he still won't release the video, something's up.

Looking at the pic now and look how many cameras are in there. Someone has to have something!

Comment

Working...
                      X