• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    He doesn't deserve a shot.
    Nothing to add.....

Comment

Marquez Broner won't happen. Marquez doesn't need Broner and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        The Guerrero one sums it up perfectly.

Called the guy out, Guerrero found him and asked for the fight face to face....Broner hasn't mentioned him since.
        So true, however I think that he knows he'd wreck Marquez based on styles alone. I'd be rooting for Marquez though.

Comment

He's calling him out because he heard he wants to retire. If Marquez retires then he's "ducking" lol. A win over Broner at this moment means nothing for Marquez,Broner might be "the next big thing" but has no big names on his resume.

Comment

JMM has nothing to prove to the young fighters IMO, unless he can get A LOT OF MONEY out of fighting them, I don't think he should just take those fights at this point in his career "JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CALLING HIM OUT"

As for Broner I think it is more impressive to fight fighters young like you or in their PRIME instead of chasing OLD FIGHTERS who are on the downside of their careers and are on the way out, focus on Vazquez, Abril, Burns, Gamboa and if you beat all them then move up to 140 and go after Mattysse, Rios and Garcia

But Broner still got a lot of unfinished business at 135! With some very good potential match ups, I would love to see what he does against Vazquez style...I think he would do very well but I still want to seee it!

Comment

I like Broner against Marquez, if Juan can come in at 143ish as with Pac he has a slim shot but anything like 137 to 135 he'll get stopped! At his age he needs to fight other "older" fighters. Pac was equal in age when it comes to fights and abuse thats what added to the punch along with lack of focus. This kid is far more clever than Manny and will hit and hurt Marquez at will. Ray.

Comment

Called the guy out, Guerrero found him and asked for the fight face to face....Broner hasn't mentioned him since.
                Everyone saw that video. "Send the contract and I'll sign it". You'd think that the fight would happen in just a few months. Those are powerful videos promoters could tap into, but they won't. The message is he's not yet ready for prime time. They have to protect his zero.

He needs to just keep his mouth shut and let Haymon do the matchmaking.

Rios, Guerrero, Marquez are far far from happening.

Comment

This challenge will go unanswered.

Comment

Horrible style matchup for JMM. Broner would more than likely win the bout if he stays disciplined throughout with his counterpunching.

Comment

You clowns see what you want to see, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X