• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Yeah....No.

That was clearly a robbery.
    A highway robbery that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
      Chavez-Whitaker,it was more competitive than what the american media makes it out to be.
      Robbery at gun point, with masks, and AK 47's.

Watch the fight right now on youtube. Hopefully you watch the one with the 2 Italian sounding guys commentating, I believe it was Vinny Paz commentating. He was all on Chavez's nuts in the beginning, without merit. Then realizes, he'll start sounding like a jack ass, if he keeps riding Chavez's nuts, because Pernell is clearly out boxing Chavez. Even he starts saying, "wow Pernell is putting on a masterful performance."

Like Max Kellerman said, you know Pernell won the fight, because the crowd would be going crazy the entire fight, if Chavez was winning. It was like a 90% Chavez crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Manny-Jmm 3-sure Jmm looked better then we expected but Manny was in the fight the entire time and did out fight Jmm in the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Castillo-Floyd-Floyd put in a lot of early rounds and put it the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Leonard-Hagler-Hagler did not let his hands go enough and Leonard tho his flurries may not have been game changing blows they were point scorers,close fight no robbery

Calzaghe-Hopkins-Hopkins gassed out after winning the early rounds and was outworked by Joe,colse fight no robbery

please add more fellas
        if you wanna be taken serious lol then you have to acknowledge that floyd got a gift decision vs castillo, terrible robbery

Comment

Berto vs collazo
          Robbery...hands down it wasn't close.

Comment

Clottey-Cotto. I thought Clottey had the victory, but he let it slip.

Comment

Sergio was not robbed in the first pwilly fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Manny-Jmm 3-sure Jmm looked better then we expected but Manny was in the fight the entire time and did out fight Jmm in the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Castillo-Floyd-Floyd put in a lot of early rounds and put it the championship rounds,close fight no robbery

Leonard-Hagler-Hagler did not let his hands go enough and Leonard tho his flurries may not have been game changing blows they were point scorers,close fight no robbery

Calzaghe-Hopkins-Hopkins gassed out after winning the early rounds and was outworked by Joe,colse fight no robbery

please add more fellas
                i disagree with JMM-pac 3 and Joe-Hopkins those were both blatant ass robberies.

but other fights where ppl need to chill on that robbery word is

bradley vs pac (bradley outboxed manny and easily took 7 or 8 rounds, manny didnt do anything)

ponce vs broner (was a sloppy and somewhat close fight but it had a real clear winner unless u hate broner and wanted him to lose)

judah vs maytthsye (judah outboxed lucas and deserved the win)

JLC vs floyd 1 (JLC was fighting an injured floyd and still did fuk all in the late rounds)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Clottey-Cotto. I thought Clottey had the victory, but he let it slip.
                  Clottey won that fight. I haven't recently watched it, to tell you my score, but I remember feeling like Cotto had to get a KD, or a KO to win at the end.

Comment

pac-bradley
                    not a robbery... been saying it since the fight happened

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Yeah....No.

That was clearly a robbery.
                      yeah.......

Comment

Working...
                      X