No announcement yet.

Pura sangre Mexicana....!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pura sangre Mexicana....!!!

La Panterita. This is why we have the most heart in boxing.

en la madre, asta me emocione mirando la pelea,
    lo mejor fue el turkey que ganaro

Comment

A fukin turkey for the win is awesome. I actually won one too when I was an amateur for thankgiving day.

Comment

Stupid trainer for allowing her to fight someone much bigger than her.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
          Stupid trainer for allowing her to fight someone much bigger than her.
          u gonna fight people much bigger than you all the time. its part of the sport. that's why they have weight classes.

i been tryna find this movie on netflix but no luck. youtube is only offering a 24 hr pass.

Comment

In the amateurs unlike the pro's your trainer can agree to fight someone who may be 6 or 7 pounds heavier than you. And remember on the amateurs the weight-ins are the same day of the fights just hours before the actual fight so they can't put on weight.

I am sure you can tell both girls are substantially different in weight.

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            u gonna fight people much bigger than you all the time. its part of the sport. that's why they have weight classes.

i been tryna find this movie on netflix but no luck. youtube is only offering a 24 hr pass.

Comment

I am sure you know how the amateurs work I don't think little girls should be fighting that hard that young. But that is just me.

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                La Panterita. This is why we have the most heart in boxing.

Strongly disagree.......its impossible to quantify which nation has the most heart.....

A lot of this "he has the most heart stems from how a fighter is trained"....notice how no one ever says Vitali or Wlad has heart because the fighting style dictates that there are rarely in a battle where they have to rely on heart....same as Roy Jones Jr. Im absolutely sure that if Mexico had the same amateur system/mentality/trainng methods of Cuba /USA, they would produce the same type of fighter.........

For every country men who has "heart", there is another who doesnt have "heart"

Further

Comment

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
                  Strongly disagree.......its impossible to quantify which nation has the most heart.....

A lot of this "he has the most heart stems from how a fighter is trained"....notice how no one ever says Vitali or Wlad has heart because the fighting style dictates that there are rarely in a battle where they have to rely on heart....same as Roy Jones Jr. Im absolutely sure that if Mexico had the same amateur system/mentality/trainng methods of Cuba /USA, they would produce the same type of fighter.........

Further
                  Vitali himself said that Mexicans fighters had the most heart when he was going to face arrerola

Comment

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post

Further
                    Mexicans have the most heart in boxing. You can tell by the way they fight at least 95 percent of them. They give it their all and dont back down never in a boring fight just what boxing should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X