No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt ruined Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Pitt ruined Seven

Saw that movie when I was a little kid and thought it was dope. Saw it again a week ago and cringed at the way Brad Pitt acted in it. REal amateur performance especially when juxtaposed next to Morgan Freeman's seasoned version.
    In the movie he plays a detective...but he plays the character like a 14 year old autistic skater punk.

How believable is that? Luckily for him Spacey and Freeman pick up major slack for his punk ass.

This isn't the first time he's made an ass out of himself in a movie but I think its the most graphic example of what a shitty actor he is.

12 monkeys is a close second. Anyone could act like a ****** and take the safe route.

Bradley.

Really?!

I am not really a Brad Pitt fan, well not at all, to be honest, but I thought he was great in Seven.

Morgan Freeman is so distinguished, dopey Brad Pitt was a good counterpart to his character, I think.

Comment

I normally don't let a woman comment in my threads unless I fornicate with them first. So unless you wanna, you know... you should stay quiet.

Comment

Thought he was good in it. Spacey was awesome in that film.

I thought Pitt's acting in the final sequence was good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            I normally don't let a woman comment in my threads unless I fornicate with them first. So unless you wanna, you know... you should stay quiet.
            No need to be nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Thought he was good in it. Spacey was awesome in that film.

I thought Pitt's acting in the final sequence was good.
              What? Crying like a little girl cuz' his pregnant wife's head got chopped off. That's not routine.

Pitt was absolute shit in this film. Spastic, ******ed, immature. To make detective you have to be on top of your shit. Not act like a little brass ****. He didn't know wtf he was doing.

He wouldn't know the first thing about being a cop much less a detective and the performance betrayed it in spades.

It was a self absorbed douche performance deserving a spoiled Hollywood punk.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                He's one of those guys that needs everything to be aligned properly to look decent.

If you actually look at his face, he's an ugly bastard.

Comment

Oh come on!

Whats in the box?!?!?! Whats in BAUUUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXX?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    What? Crying like a little girl cuz' his pregnant wife's head got chopped off. That's not routine.

Pitt was absolute shit in this film. Spastic, ******ed, immature. To make detective you have to be on top of your shit. Not act like a little brass ****. He didn't know wtf he was doing.

He wouldn't know the first thing about being a cop much less a detective and the performance betrayed it in spades.

It was a self absorbed douche performance deserving a spoiled Hollywood punk.
                    Different opinions I guess. I thought he played the final scene out pretty well. I don't think your description of the final sequence is accurate or fair.

I thought Pitt was decent in it as I said. Obviously he wasn't close to being anything like as good as Spacey, but I didn't watch the film and think Pitt was a problem in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X