Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought that May is using Ortiz to tune up for Martinez and not Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Think about it Ortiz is a huge WW southpaw with Middleweight power. With the lay off Mayweather could be a JMW. If and it's a big IF Mayweather gets past Ortiz then he might be wanting to face Martinez seeing how Pacroid wants to have a window for drug testing. Martinez is open to any day testing as well as Ortiz. I always had a hunch about this match up. Plus it's a sellable fight and Mayweather would **** on Pac's resume again.
    keep dreaming!

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
      Actually I've thought this, as soon as Ortiz-Mayweather was announced I thought this. Floyd did say he's thought about it.
      Yup.

I'm posting this video because at least Mayweather didn't say "who is that guy?...i never heard of him",etc.

Last edited by FromAfrica; 06-23-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Nope, lol, *******s will still discredit Martinez, they'll make up some website saying "Martinez had a close family member die days before the fight"
        Pac fans will discredit Sergio for sure, but they do that now anyway, with Sergio is overated talk, even before FLoyd has fought let alone beat him.
        But if Sergio still beats great fighters after losing to Floyd, that win for Floyd will grow in stature, earning interest.

Originally posted by chav View Post
        If Mayweather beats Ortiz and then took on and beat Martinez, then i'm afraid to say but Manny "I need a window" Pacquiao won't have such an easy ride when history replays the tale of their respective careers if they never meet.
        If floyd beats Martinez that would be the most significant thing floyd has achieved in his career for sure. Wouldnt trump anything Pacs done though. Sergio is not better than the Barreras of this world, or Morales.

Comment

Working...
        X