No announcement yet.

Just saw a recent Tyson interview. Got me thinking. Can Floyd or Manny or Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    What interview was it where he looked 180? I remember reading he got up to nearly 300lbs during retirement. I remember seeing him at the Roast of Charlie Sheen and last years Wrestlemania and he wasn't as fat as I've seen him but no way was he even near 200lbs, but that was like a year ago. If I had to bet I'd say last time he weighted 180lbs Jimmy Carter was still in the White House.

To answer your question though considering Tyson didn't even want to fight low level guys at the end of his career I doubt he could go a few rounds with any of those guys without mentally giving up.

He went vegan. I think hes said he actually weighs less than in his prime now. But hes really lean these days as the picture above shows.

Comment

does mike tyson have the feet to be fleet footed and dance around cotto, floyd and manny like ali?

i seen him do a little dance in his corner once and he looked decent.

Comment

if he takes any of these on he is clearly ducking the gorilla.

Comment

Who thinks up this Bulls**t

Comment

Looking at that picture he looks more like 240 than 180. Tyson was one of the fastest, hardest hitting heavyweights ever. Yes he is old and shot but I think he is still able to ko any welterweight alive.He has been a fighter his whole life and he is not going to forget how to fight. He only needs to land one clean power punch to end it. Stamina would not matter because he would end it in one round in my opinion.

Comment

I bet PAC and Cotto would be willing to get in the ring for that but not Floyd, health would come first for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
                At Mikes age a fat Foreman was KOing the HW champion.
                tyson's style goes bad with age, foreman's doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  They would box circles around Mike.

Give Mike 3-4 months to get in shape and he'd probably KO all 3.

errr......... For your sake I really hope your kidding.

Comment

All it would take is one punch from Iron Mike to lay all three out unconscious...just one punch and either of those three would be punch drunk for life. In the course of one fight, he would land one punch...Obviously, either of those three would use a darting type of fight to get in and out of range, but at one point a punch is going to land and it's going to hurt, regardless of where it lands...

Comment

Tyson would punch right threw their guards
                      Not to mention the fear factor tyson has im sure all 3 of them watched tyson growing up and wouldnt even step in the same ring
                      Last edited by Juof; 09-30-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X