Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney "Victor Ortiz is a Quitter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kid's a quitter but he knew his limit that night. He was smart and I dont blame him for quitting, he's gotta look out for his own health.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      "He quit once He bound to happen again"...."A leopard never changes its spots"
      -James "Lights Out" Tony

Comment

oh, but leopards do change their spots. Derrick Mcguire , who used to live near James when they were younger, used to rip on James in the amatuer gym for running away from fights. James never denied it but rather tried to just put Derrick down with some fabricated tales.

and this leopard did change his spots again when he threatened to kill Jackie after he blamed her for his first lose against Roy Jones. Word is that James was out at night with Snoop and Dre during training camp for that fight instead of being at camp resting and concentrating on the fight.

James is the worst person to have talking about changing spots..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          oh, but leopards do change their spots. Derrick Mcguire , who used to live near James when they were younger, used to rip on James in the amatuer gym for running away from fights. James never denied it but rather tried to just put Derrick down with some fabricated tales.

and this leopard did change his spots again when he threatened to kill Jackie after he blamed her for his first lose against Roy Jones. Word is that James was out at night with Snoop and Dre during training camp for that fight instead of being at camp resting and concentrating on the fight.

James is the worst person to have talking about changing spots..........Rockin'
          Still doesn't change the fact that its true regardless who saying it. Truth doesn't care where it comes from son...

Sorry Ortiz let you down again

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Still doesn't change the fact that its true regardless who saying it. Truth doesn't care where it comes from son...

Sorry Ortiz let you down again
            This isn't a video game littlemac, this is real life. No man should be expected to fight on with a broken jaw. If I saw that one of my fighters had broken his jaw I would stop the fight immediately.

You people are just non sensitive to it because it's on television. This is real stuff happening in real life. But I know, you would without a doubt fight on with a broken jaw. Internet tough guys crack me up.

And yes, James is the last guy that should be talking about changing spots.

You've never been in a ring fighting, have you..........Rockin'

Comment

This isn't a video game littlemac, this is real life. No man should be expected to fight on with a broken jaw. If I saw that one of my fighters had broken his jaw I would stop the fight immediately.

You people are just non sensitive to it because it's on television. This is real stuff happening in real life. But I know, you would without a doubt fight on with a broken jaw. Internet tough guys crack me up.

And yes, James is the last guy that should be talking about changing spots.

You've never been in a ring fighting, have you..........Rockin'
              Neither is pursing Millions. People around the world putting their life on the line for peanuts compared to what Ortiz makes, everyday. Its part of the territory of the fight game. Fighters risk their lives everyday and there are countless tapes of proffessional fighters in fights with broken jaws, pulled shoulders, broken hands, and even a broken back(according to Tyson). With Ortiz's privilage position in a very phyically demanding sport, especially with Ortiz coming to this fight with every physical advantage possible, he quit when it got too rought for him. You think Lopez was having a sweet time in there? Lopez was being overpowered and beaten. Look at his face. Lopez knew this was the fight of his life and fought like it. Considering Ortiz's history of quiting and his body langauge after landing big shots on Lopez and Lopez lifting his gloves for more. At the momment Ortiz's heart had left the ring. Look back at the take, and you will see Ortiz back pedaling intimidatly after Lopez waves his gloves to fight even when Ortiz was beating on Lopez hard.
              Last edited by littlemac; 06-24-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Neither is pursing Millions. People around the world putting their life on the line for peanuts compared to what Ortiz makes, everyday. Its part of the territory of the fight game. Fighters risk their lives everyday and there are countless tapes of proffessional fighters in fights with broken jaws, pulled shoulders, broken hands, and even a broken back(according to Tyson). With Ortiz's privilage position in a very phyically demanding sport, especially with Ortiz coming to this fight with every physical advantage possible, he quit when it got too rought for him. You think Lopez was having a sweet time in there? Lopez was being overpowered and beaten. Look at his face. Lopez knew this was the fight of his life and fought like it. Considering Ortiz's history of quiting and his body langauge after landing big shots on Lopez and Lopez lifting his gloves for more. At the momment Ortiz was heart had left the ring. Look back at the take, and you will see Ortiz back pedaling intimidatly after Lopez waves his gloves to fight even when Ortiz was beating on Lopez hard.
                It doesn't matter how much a fighter is making. Fights are stopped because of severe cuts, you do not believe that a broken jaw is more severe or dangerous than a cut of the skin. LMAO!!!!

You have never even been in a ring yet you talk boldly as if you know what it's like. Whether he quit in other fights or not, Ortiz can not be blamed for stopping the fight because of a broken jaw. You are clueless.......Rockin'

Comment

It doesn't matter how much a fighter is making. Fights are stopped because of severe cuts, you do not believe that a broken jaw is more severe or dangerous than a cut of the skin. LMAO!!!!

You have never even been in a ring yet you talk boldly as if you know what it's like. Whether he quit in other fights or not, Ortiz can not be blamed for stopping the fight because of a broken jaw. You are clueless.......Rockin'
                  Like I said. Fighters have fought with a broken jaw before in fights that were not even as important or as lucrative as this one was. Am sorry your butt hurt. His own corner knows Ortiz better then you and I. They live and work with him every day and know him very well that he could have continued considering the situation so your the one who is clueless to think whats best for Ortiz by you simply watching him on TV. Your just sound like a butthurt fanboy trying to make excuses for someone you have emotionally invested alot that has acquired a since of your identity. Your sad homie. Maybe Ortiz's lost is a blessing in disguise for your own well being.

Comment

Working...
                  X