Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    WAR REES, knock his azz outt
    does'nt hurt to dream

Comment

some nice quotes from Broner. i think these boys like each other really.

Comment

I've never seen Rees fight but I saw plenty of broner Rees seems determined but again I've never seen him fight hopefully its a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          LMAO, I like Rees man, he is a cocky little SOB. I got the impression that Broner didn't like him talking the way he did. I think this fight will actually be more competitive than people think it'll be. I don't think Rees will win mind you but I think he will try to rough Broner up and make him very uncomfortable. I don't think Rees will get KO'd in 2 rounds like I've seen others posting.

I thought it was funny when that HBO was saying that Broner beat the bigger DeMarco....I just shook my head at that. DeMarco looked like a twig in comparison to Broner and even Broner acknowledged that he might not be able to even see Rees if they stood face to face. I'm glad he was at least honest about that.

It should be good while it lasts.

Comment

Rees sez he has never been stopped. Is he forgetting about the Kotelnyk fight? Because I could swear he was stopped n that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
              I've never seen Rees fight but I saw plenty of broner Rees seems determined but again I've never seen him fight hopefully its a good one.

Comment

Broner is a wannabe annoying sob, but I think Rees gets stopped in this one. Or whipped via UD, I just don't see him beating Broner. Broner is talented as hell and probably can replace Floyd as the most naturally gifted fighter out there someday but he just tries too hard. His whole act comes off as fake and he tries to hard to be cool or funny. As annoying as some think Floyd, Bhop, Toney, etc. are...that is who they are. Broner just goes overboard and tries to be Floyd too much, he is just an imitation. However, he is a talented sob. I would be fine with Rees winning but I do not see this happening at all.

Comment

I like Rees' attitude. Hopefully he'll give it his all in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    does'nt hurt to dream

Broner isnt some unbeatable force, ponce de leon already beat him.

Comment

Wow what a ****.

Has adrien broner looked in the mirror recently himself? He is one weird looking man.

Cant way to see this guy get knocked out cold. But it probably wont be gavin rees doing it

Comment

Working...
                      X