Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Former two division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) is still craving the opportunity to face WBC heavyweyight beltholder Vitali Klitschko. Haye even admits that he is “obsessive” about fighting Vitali in 2013. The British star wants to badly redeem himself after a poor showing against Vitali’s brother, Wladimir, in July 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight needs to be made already!!!

Comment

LOL redeem himself after looking bad fighting Wlad. Well most people would say the way to do that would be rematch wlad but that fight is too hard.

Go after vitali when he hit his 40s. Haye is such a coward. He had fights signed with vitali years ago and backed out of them. Now that vitali is looking his age he wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        LOL redeem himself after looking bad fighting Wlad. Well most people would say the way to do that would be rematch wlad but that fight is too hard.

Go after vitali when he hit his 40s. Haye is such a coward. He had fights signed with vitali years ago and backed out of them. Now that vitali is looking his age he wants him.
        This ^^^^^^

Comment

Of course Haye is obsessive about fighting Vitali, he doesn't want to go out leaving his reputation stained as it is.
          But he might be too late, Vitali might not want to give him the shot anymore, and even Haye acknowledges this fact (even if it annoys him immensely).
          Haye had too much bravado and arrogance towards the champs, and it comes back to bite him eventually. Time might have caught up with this arrogant hype job. Too bad, for boxing too.

Comment

Haye doesn't want Wlad because he'd lose again - and maybe worse. We saw he can't beat Wlad, not in 2013 either.
            Haye is indeed a coward. But I'd still want to see Vitali knock him out, so my fingers are crossed this fight will happen. It's up to Vitali.

Comment

Wlad is not interested in a rematch. Emanuel Steward admitted they were hoping for Chisora to take out Haye once and for all. Wlad was on defensive edge the entire night againstHaye and doesnt want to go through that again if he doesnt have to.

Wlad needs to be FORCED into a rematch and the best way Haye can do that is by destroying the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Wlad needs to be FORCED into a rematch and the best way Haye can do that is by destroying the old man.
                How despicable.

Comment

I don't see a point in this match-up. Vitali has aged, slowed-down, 41 years old and has much more ambitions in politics than inside the ring. Haye is in his prime. What would he prove if he fought and took a win over today's Vitali? Nothing. IMHO if Haye ever wanted to be remembered as a real heavyweight champion he should have tried to beat Vitali in 2009 instead of Valuev. Or otherwise beat one or two legitimate contenders (Pulev, Povetkin, Price, Banks etc..) and then challenge Wlad once again and try to put up a better showdown than he did last time.

Comment

Exactly as I assumed.

Haye just described Valuev fight. He would run around being much faster in the ring and hoping Vitali will run into something big.

It would be a very boring fight - Valuev-Haye all over again with difference Vitali would land enough for closer UD.

I would really prefer to see Fury instead. I guarantee it would be a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X