Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    That's hilarious, suggesting the bigger picture. You're telling me Hauser and Montoya have a source that could implicate USADA as non-neutral, non-objective, and they choose to sit on it? It'd be the story of the decade. Forget FMJ, that kind of story would ripple throughout the sports world considering the legends that USADA has taken down, Bonds, Jones, Armstrong would be lawyered up in a minute's notice, demanding that any fines, convictions, or investigations be suspended in light of that fact. But we're supposed to believe USADA thinks GBP and FMJ are untouchable. laugh. my. a$$. off.
    I dunno, but to quote f10mo$ "where there's smoke there's fire"

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      You have just proven that you are by labelling anyone not rushing to floyd or his promoters defence a pac turd, which as you know is a classic flowmo standard.
      Calling someone a pac turd has nothing to do with me personally. Save the armchair psychology please.

Comment

• Not in this case, since Hauser just recycled Montoya's schtick but protected himself by wording it more carefully as rumors. This is the same stuff that got Gabe hit with the legal equivalent of 'put up or shut up' and guess what? Gabe shutup.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I dunno, but to quote f10mo$ "where there's smoke there's fire"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          I didn't run with anything, so **** off now.
          Exposed of being double standard!

Comment

Not in this case, since Hauser just recycled Montoya's schtick but protected himself by wording it more carefully as rumors. This is the same stuff that got Gabe hit with the legal equivalent of 'put up or shut up' and guess what? Gabe shutup.
            "Where there's smoke there's fire" is the ultimate trump card right out of the f10mo playbook , no amount of logic or evidence can beat it... it's like the Chewbacca defense

Comment

• Reminds me of the Pac Circle Jerk move: No evidence of Pac using PEDs therefore he doesn't need to be tested, therefore no evidence of Pac using PEDs therefore he doesn't need to be tested, therefore no evidence of Pac using PEDs.

It's cute.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              "Where there's smoke there's fire" is the ultimate trump card right out of the f10mo playbook , no amount of logic or evidence can beat it... it's like the Chewbacca defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Exposed of being double standard!
                Speak Engrish please.

Comment

Reminds me of the Pac Circle Jerk move: No evidence of Pac using PEDs therefore he doesn't need to be tested, therefore no evidence of Pac using PEDs therefore he doesn't need to be tested, therefore no evidence of Pac using PEDs.

It's cute.
                  All I know is, where there's smoke there's fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    All I know is, where there's smoke there's fire
                    jump on in!

Comment

No, because WADA isn't a testing agency, it's a governing body. Floyd didn't refuse, Arum was/is totally confused about the testing. WADA itself issued a notice telling Arum/TR/Pac that it doesn't do testing, that WADA recommends using USADA. Arum moved on to other excuses, and the Pac Circle Jerky Army did too.
                      Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      That's hilarious, suggesting the bigger picture. You're telling me Hauser and Montoya have a source that could implicate USADA as non-neutral, non-objective, and they choose to sit on it? It'd be the story of the decade. Forget FMJ, that kind of story would ripple throughout the sports world considering the legends that USADA has taken down, Bonds, Jones, Armstrong would be lawyered up in a minute's notice, demanding that any fines, convictions, or investigations be suspended in light of that fact. But we're supposed to believe USADA thinks GBP and FMJ are untouchable. laugh. my. a$$. off.
                      Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      Not in this case, since Hauser just recycled Montoya's schtick but protected himself by wording it more carefully as rumors. This is the same stuff that got Gabe hit with the legal equivalent of 'put up or shut up' and guess what? Gabe shutup.

Read these posts. Slowly. Nailed it.
                      Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-20-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X