Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto lost to PAC due to weight drain and a lack of a good trainer....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjosh
    Why dont people realize this? Cotto was so wobbly and barely could take a shot. Lets say we ignore the simple fact that her was weight drained Please tell me who the hell Santiago was? I feel as is the deck was stacked against this guy.......

Watch the tape and listen to the instructions? Imagine PAC entering the biggest fight of his life, and instead of having Roach, he has Buboy....
    so, one pound and a better trainer stop all the punches he took?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

As a Cotto fan I take offense to all these BS apologizers for Miguel's loss vs Pac. Cotto is a warrior. He doesn't need you to provide BS excuses for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjosh View Post
        Why dont people realize this? Cotto was so wobbly and barely could take a shot. Lets say we ignore the simple fact that her was weight drained Please tell me who the hell Santiago was? I feel as is the deck was stacked against this guy.......

Watch the tape and listen to the instructions? Imagine PAC entering the biggest fight of his life, and instead of having Roach, he has Buboy....
        Is that you Larry?

Comment

This ***** is so absurd.

He was not drained.

An actual trainer definitely could have helped but I mean come on...he got blitzed, a trainer wouldn't have helped THAT much.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              So, it's then safe to say that Bradley beat Pacman I presume then??
              there is a world of diffrence between jmm vs pac & bradley vs pac! if you think jjm beat manny i disagree but its ok for you to have that view ! but know one in their right mind can watch bradleys fight with the fighter of the decade and think he won . its inconcievablle . cotto jmm and amir con are cry babies that need to get over their losses and admit they were bested . manny on the other hand was absolutely robbed in every sense of the word but he took his "loss" like a man never once they you see him going around belly aching about judges .... why because he is a class act

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                so, one pound and a better trainer stop all the punches he took?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Kind of like how if Floyd had made 144 against Marquez the fight wouldn't have been a 12 round ass whoopin....

oops?

Comment

Yes, and cotto only lost to margarito because of wraps, and the Mayweather fight was razor thin and cotto only lost because he had the runs the night before and he got no sleep.

He has the best jab in boxing and his left hook to the liver is the best punch of all time.

His style is impetuous, his defence is impregnable, and he's just ferocious.

Cotto is the G.O. A. T

... ****ing cottotards

Comment

even if cotto came in at 147 or 146 he still would have lost that night...cotto had the wrong game plan.

Comment

Can the mods do something about all these "Pac weight drain" threads?

Comment

Working...
                      X