Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Oscar De La Hoya's resume. How many losses if any?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losses to Hopkins Sturm Tito and Pacquiao.

Comment

Could lose to

Whitaker (faded or not)
      Quartey
      Trinidad
      Mosley
      Hopkins
      Pacquiao

Comment

lol @ floyd vs hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          what if oscar had floyd's resume? probably be undefeated as well. i guess he's the greatest of all time now? no wait baldomir would get him...
          Now this, this is the real question right here. The fact is Oscar fought the monumentally better fighters & all common opponents were better when Oscar fought them. If Oscar went through Floyd's resume he does it better with more ko's.

Comment

This question is somewhat unfair. Other than Hopkins, I'll say Floyd could beat everyone on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              what if oscar had floyd's resume? probably be undefeated as well. i guess he's the greatest of all time now? no wait baldomir would get him...
              He'd have a loss to mosley you idiot! hahaha real smart , 38 yr old Oscar loses to 39 Mosley easy,

Comment

I picked undefeated, To me its CLEAR floyd better, and i see it being to much of a chess match for floyd to lose, he'd be too quick with his feet, would force Hopkins to lead and catch him with Flush left hooks , I can see Hopkins Hurtings him and having a big round, but floyd is too versatile. Wont get caught over and over by that slow Hopkins straight right,Very Boring wide UD. Just the wrong resume for me, Oscar has only really come up short in speed and supreme boxing skills at the very highest level BUT thats what floyd has

Comment

Is this with or without the fishnets?

Comment

Beats coked up past prime Whitaker

Beats Trinidad

Loses to Hopkins

Comment

No way he beats Hopkins. Aside from that, Trindad and Mosely would be the toughest fights, not sure how those would turn out. Vargas would have had a huge size advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X