No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko's Final Touches Before Travel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko's Final Touches Before Travel

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39 KOs) puts in a few final touches at his training camp in the Austrian village of Going. The 40-year-old Ukrainian champ is completing his hard training camp, and prepares to travel this weekend for Wroclaw, Poland. On Monday, Klitschko will go face to face with his opponent for next Saturday night, former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali is starting to resemble Wlads physique more and more in these pics. He looks like he's more than ready. Adamek is gona have trouble I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Vitali is starting to resemble Wlads physique more and more in these pics. He looks like he's more than ready. Adamek is gona have trouble I think.
      My thoughts exactly. Vitali has always weighed in about 5lbs more than Wlad, sometimes even 10 (wlad 240-245, vitali 245-250), But I'm wondering what he'll weigh for the ademek bout. He's looking leaner and leaner, very chizzled and vascular. He's definitely ready.

Comment

This is a open letter, I think that is what they cal it, to Mr.Vitlai Klitschko. I am a fan of yours but I am also a fan of Adamek's . So, I ask you please don't hurt him to bad so hopefully he can fight again. Thanks

Comment

Im worried about the bruise and swelling under his left eye. In last week's pics it was big but its still there and you can see a dark blue line around his nose and under his eye. I hope this wont effect him during the fight or that there wont be any Cuts.

but he looks in great shape, Wlad and Vitali always come in excellent shape, best out of any HW by far. I guess its a lifestyle of eating/living/training healthy for the last 20 years pays off. You cant be fat half the year and train for a fight and expect to be chiseled and ripped.

Comment

is he really 40 years old? vitali looks better than ever and is taking this fight very serious! Adamek will get stopped

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                My thoughts exactly. Vitali has always weighed in about 5lbs more than Wlad, sometimes even 10 (wlad 240-245, vitali 245-250), But I'm wondering what he'll weigh for the ademek bout. He's looking leaner and leaner, very chizzled and vascular. He's definitely ready.
                it's called roids....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  it's called roids....
                  hush...it would look more like hgh rather then roids.
                  Adamek is much likelier candidate for roid use then Vitaly. He was the one who gained 15-20 pounds of muscle in a matter of 3-4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                    is he really 40 years old? vitali looks better than ever and is taking this fight very serious! Adamek will get stopped
                    Vitali is RIPPED AND READY baby. He looks better than most fighters half his age. Haye will be ****ting bricks watching this fight and thinking about Vitali's challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X