No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I'll Face Dawson-Diaconu Winner in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I'll Face Dawson-Diaconu Winner in The Fall

This coming Saturday at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada, Bernard Hopkins will challenge Jean Pascal for the WBC/IBO light heavyweights titles. The bout will be their second meeting after fighting to a controversial draw on December 18. In the co-feature, former world champions Chad Dawson and Adrian Diaconu will collide. They were scheduled to fight severals year ago when Diaconu was Dawson's mandatory, but the fight never happened. The winner of Dawson-Diaconu will face the winner of the Hopkins-Pascal.

[Click Here To Read More]

First Pascal, then Dawson? OH HAPPY DAY!

Comment

the last of a dying breed

Comment

That wont happen... first he'll lose to Pascal by decision, then he'll beat Cloud or Shumenov for the Foreman record.

Comment

don't believe it

Comment

Glad to see Hopkins can find another way to shut the haters up. He's gonna fight Dawson don't worry about it! Definitely can't never count him out. Can't wait until he destroys Pascal this weekend!

The only scary part is when will the age finally get to him? When will textbook dominant beautiful technique not going to be enough any more?

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Wins over Pascal and possibly Dawson at his age?

Fighter of the year right there.

Comment

liar

BHOP will never fight CHAD DAWSON in this life.....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    Glad to see Hopkins can find another way to shut the haters up. He's gonna fight Dawson don't worry about it! Definitely can't never count him out. Can't wait until he destroys Pascal this weekend!

The only scary part is when will the age finally get to him? When will textbook dominant beautiful technique not going to be enough any more?
                    A guy in his mid 40s can still be pretty lively. If you live right, that helps. It isn't that he hasn't slowed down. He has. But coupled with his intelligence in there, it is still enough. He's not some out of shape idiot in there. Hope to see their rematch If he gets to the winner of the super 6, and Ward is that winner...interesting match-up, don't you think!

Comment

Working...
                    X