No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Mundine Gets Revenge on Garth Wood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Mundine Gets Revenge on Garth Wood

At the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Queensland, Australia, former champion Anthony Mundine (41-4, 24KOs) staged a late rally in the final two rounds to secure a unanimous ten round decision win over Garth Wood (10-2-1, 6KOs). The judges saw it 96-92, 96-92 and 95-93. Wood went down twice in the final two rounds which provided a huge shift in points for Mundine. Last December at Acer Arena, Wood scored a shocking knockout over Mundine in five rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I hear mundine's name all the time wasn't he like a MW or SMW and if he is why didn't this guy fight pavlik when he was the #1 MW champion?? I mean I'm not saying he's ducking or anything it's just these guys come over here to the states when it's too late and then try and fight quality opposition when everyone is either very old or seriously out of their prime ala Calzaghe....mundine has to step up and fight better competition cuz the guy isn't going no where fighting B and C level opposition

Comment

Mundine ducked everybody in his prime he should have gone overseas straight after Kessler fight but no ,cab drivers was easy work good money , he stayed home and milked the domestic scene , now he is just about done he is still ducking world class opponents and still milking the domestic scene ., he is just about done as a fighter .

Comment

Garth Wood. best name ever.

Comment

Working...
        X