Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really better to stick to your own (race) where dating or marriage is concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl is 1/4 black and has a condition that only affects African Americans so its probably safer health wise for races to not mix.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Follow your heart, race makes no difference when you do that.
      I co-sign the TBear on this here.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        My girl is 1/4 black and has a condition that only affects African Americans so its probably safer health wise for races to not mix.
        Damn Mack, I'm sorry to hear that homie. If you dont mind me askin She got Sickle? I heard that **** is extremely painful.

Comment

LOL @ "girl or boy"

You should marry whoever you love.

Comment

The Hhottest chicks to be are the ones with WHite Girl features, and slighlty dark skin. Not like really dark though, just to the point you can tell they arent white.

Comment

No man race doesn't matter I don't think man .

Comment

I love Latinas and intend on marrying one. Girls of other races are just to have fun with, nothing serious.

Comment

I was married to an English girl for 10 years+, my current girlfriend is from Barbuda, a tiny island off the coast of Antigua. I don't give 2 ****s where anybody comes from, or what colour they are, if you're cool with me then you get the same back.

Comment

You can't help who you fall in love with in life. Date whoever you want. It's your choice and phook what anybody else thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Damn Mack, I'm sorry to hear that homie. If you dont mind me askin She got Sickle? I heard that **** is extremely painful.
                      Nah its nothing that serious its just a skin issue. It was crazy though because the doctor had no idea what it was until her mom came up. My girl looks Puerto Rican she doesnt look black at all really so when her mom came up to see her he was like OH I know what it is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X