No announcement yet.

By Apologizing, Floyd Proved He's Wimpy and Weak of Character

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Apologizing, Floyd Proved He's Wimpy and Weak of Character

Typical symptom of a neurotic playground bully.

They walk around talking trash and pushing smaller kids. But when that little kid strikes back at them, they say "Oh..oh..okay...I was only joking. LOL Can we be friends? LOL I didn't really mean to push you around. LOL"

What Floyd said in his so-called "racist rant" wasn't even a tenth as bad as Mel Gibson's racist rants against Jews and Blacks yet Floyd, once getting pressure from some anonymous internet posters, says, "Oh...oh... okay...I was only joking about the 'Yellow Chump' thing that I said...LOL...Sorry....I apologize.... I was only kidding...LOL...."

By apologizing, Floyd showed how weak he really is. He's so weak that if one of his hangers on threatens to leave, he'll buy him a Rolex just to stay around and "be his best friend". What a weakling.

He Floyd!!!! Shame on you for being a racist!!!! And an even bigger shame on you for apologizing like the wimp that you are!!!!!

How many of these are you going to make, just slightly different thread titles.

Comment

Comment

you would hate on Floyd if he gave you his Kidney

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          you would hate on Floyd if he gave you his Kidney
          ***** Tard

Floyds pretty gay for wanting to give me his kidney, basically his telling me he wants to forever have his organ in my body. Which is like saying he wants to have sex with me. Floyds a disgusting pervert.

Comment

I wish there was a huge fight going on today so we could stop with this Floyd/Pac shet. You *******s make me laugh, even Pac didn't give two shets about it and he's the one who got ripped on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
                  Typical symptom of a neurotic playground bully.

They walk around talking trash and pushing smaller kids. But when that little kid strikes back at them, they say "Oh..oh..okay...I was only joking. LOL Can we be friends? LOL I didn't really mean to push you around. LOL"

What Floyd said in his so-called "racist rant" wasn't even a tenth as bad as Mel Gibson's racist rants against Jews and Blacks yet Floyd, once getting pressure from some anonymous internet posters, says, "Oh...oh... okay...I was only joking about the 'Yellow Chump' thing that I said...LOL...Sorry....I apologize.... I was only kidding...LOL...."

By apologizing, Floyd showed how weak he really is. He's so weak that if one of his hangers on threatens to leave, he'll buy him a Rolex just to stay around and "be his best friend". What a weakling.

He Floyd!!!! Shame on you for being a racist!!!! And an even bigger shame on you for apologizing like the wimp that you are!!!!!
                  Ok if you say so.
                  Who are you by the way?

Comment

actually...........ha gained a bit of respect for apologizing................its just me though

Comment

Working...
                    X