• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Chasing £80 Million Storm In The Desert Against The Klitschkos

According To This Link..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...litschkos.html

Sounds good at least Haye doesn't sound scared

Comment

He's gonna price himself out of any fight with the K Bros...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        He's gonna price himself out of any fight with the K Bros...
        Lets hope not. Face it there isn't many entertaining fights for the Klits besides each other. Where are all of the young hungry HW's?

Comment

Haye just wants his big pay day because he knows if he goes in against a stronger contender than Ruiz (i.e Solis, Peter etc...) he'll be exposed and his huge money fight against the K's will vanish like snow on a sand dune.

Comment

Originally posted by David Haye
            'There's not been a big title fight in the Middle East. Look at the Rumble in the Jungle. No one had ever heard of Zaire until then. After Muhammad Ali fought George Foreman, no one forgets it.'
            What!?

I remember hearing him say he had never heard of Nuremberg before he fought Valuev??

Not to good on the old Geography, or History for that matter, are you David...huh?

Comment

Solis and peter are both fat and slow, Haye smashes them to pieces, I also reckon Valuev beats them 2, Vitali may be to high a step up for Haye, but if his defense improves from he ruiz fight he has the power to hurt Wlad

Comment

Someone needs to tell Haye Zaire (now the congo) is in Africa not the middle east.

Comment

Sounds like BS. Abu Dhabi just bailed out its broke brothers in Dubai. And with an amateur like Adam Booth behind it I doubt there will be any deal made.

Comment

Working...
                  X