No announcement yet.

I feel like a boxer who had an off night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like a boxer who had an off night

ok so I was sorta ****in with someone there was the possibility it could lead to something of substance and meaning and instead of using the jab at a distance and grabbing when I needed space, you know playing this cool like normal and I like I know I should have, I got a bit emotionally flustered or whatever in the moment, went for a ko rd 2 and walked into a shot. Now I am Amir Khan against Prescott on the canvas where it doesn't appear that I can recover.

You know 1st impressions are tough, I know I am better than this and alot more slick and crafty than I showed but its like a fan watching a fighter for the 1st time who had an off night and is better much than he showed only I don't have tape of me not acting like an obsessive jackass with someone else for reference.

Sucks, wonder if I should try for a rematch or just get another lucrative fight.

you just got out of something long term. maybe she knew and didn't want to be the rebound?

if i get what you're saying....i'm still not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you just got out of something long term. maybe she knew and didn't want to be the rebound?

if i get what you're saying....i'm still not sure.
      Homie that was like 6 months ago, and i wanted it over she is the one who got ko'd if anything I was ready for a tough fight after a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Homie that was like 6 months ago, and i wanted it over she is the one who got ko'd if anything I was ready for a tough fight after a couple months.
        well then your ass needs to be a little more specific.

Comment

You got figured out. You better move on to a much lucrative fight against someone with less skill and probably over-the-hill.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            You got figured out. You better move on to a much lucrative fight against someone with less skill and probably over-the-hill.
            Maybe a couple tomato cans on non televised cards to fine tune basic technique

Comment

rhetoric of a shot fighter

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                rhetoric of a shot fighter
                I could have won if I fought smart, I'll be back and world champ in no time you will see.

Comment

Maube you dont have that extra gear anymore. You've been through a few wars.

Comment

What did I just read

Comment

Working...
                    X