No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Ajose Olusegun Purse Bid Pushed Back, 6/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Ajose Olusegun Purse Bid Pushed Back, 6/1

The World Boxing Council has pushed back the purse bid for Danny Garcia's mandatory defense of the WBC junior welterweight title. The purse bid was initially scheduled for today, related to the ordered fight between Garcia (23-0, 14KOs) and mandatory challenger Ajose Olusegun (30-0, 14KO).

[Click Here To Read More]

I smell a rat....alosegun is gonna get screw....poor guy
    dont trust sulaiman....

Comment

lol, i kinda feel bad for this nigerian dude now, but as a khan fan id much rather see khan garcia.

Comment

also on a positive note it looks like khan will be gettin his belts back within 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgotti
          Am I the only one who thinks Garcia is a scrub?
          You're not. Him and Jessie Vargas - two boxers I really don't give a shit about. I keep hearing so much hype about them, but I'm not seeing the 'special'.

Comment

After this the WBC now should force the mandatory for Chavez Jr and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              also on a positive note it looks like khan will be gettin his belts back within 2 weeks.
              What is positive about that? Wait a minute, WAZAA is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                You're not. Him and Jessie Vargas - two boxers I really don't give a shit about. I keep hearing so much hype about them, but I'm not seeing the 'special'.
                Well, If that's the case. I don't see anything special about none of these new generation of fighters coming up today, ultimately, time will tell, but from what I have seen an gathered from these guys so far none of them seem to have potential to be "Great" like Oscar, Floyd and Manny imo... put a gun to my head I may say Broner or Canelo have the most potential but even that's stretching it...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  I agree with both of you.

Comment

dude just got the belt. don't they give these guys the right for a voluntary defense first?

Comment

Working...
                    X