Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Laughs: Fury Will Be Sucking Up Canvas Dust!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Laughs: Fury Will Be Sucking Up Canvas Dust!

DAVID HAYE has vowed to bring Tyson Fury down to earth - by sending him crashing to the canvas.

The heavyweight duo's massive Battle of Britain at the Manchester Arena on September 28 looks certain to be a sell-out.

And Haye is so confident of victory that he has nicknamed his opponent Dyson Furry after the vacuum cleaner!

He said: "He is going to end up tasting the canvas dust. He will be like a Dyson Furry, sucking up the canvas dust.

"I am not joking. If he leaves himself open I will get him. I am so confident that I will finish this fight when I want to."

[Click Here To Read More]

As much as i want to say haye is going to knock him out there is one thing i have noticed about fury that sticks out in his recent fights is his ability to follow a game plan & to make adjustments in mid fight. After cunningham floored him he immediately went back to work & use his size to his advantage. I am not certain fury will be careless vs haye as he was vs pajkic or cunningham. If fury stays on the outside using his size it's haye who will have to be aggressive & can he do that vs much taller & bigger guys? Haye had issues with klitschko & valuev's size...this is an intriguing fight indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      As much as i want to say haye is going to knock him out there is one thing i have noticed about fury that sticks out in his recent fights is his ability to follow a game plan & to make adjustments in mid fight. After cunningham floored him he immediately went back to work & use his size to his advantage. I am not certain fury will be careless vs haye as he was vs pajkic or cunningham. If fury stays on the outside using his size it's haye who will have to be aggressive & can he do that vs much taller & bigger guys? Haye had issues with klitschko & valuev's size...this is an intriguing fight indeed!
      That's the whole thing though. Can Fury stick to a gameplan for 12 rounds? If he did what he did against Cunningham, Haye would not only floor him, but if he managed to get up, Haye would be on him like a crazy person and most likely finish him off - something Cunningham couldn't do. Fury's gameplan should be fighting on the inside imo. Haye won't be fazed by his power. Let's be honest, it's pretty limited. So Fury needs to get up close, rough Haye up, lean on him, rabbit punch, do everything he can to fluster Haye. If he leans on him for 5-6 rounds, then Haye will have a lot less gas in the tank to keep going. That's his best shot in my opinion.

Comment

LOL!!

Dyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          That's the whole thing though. Can Fury stick to a gameplan for 12 rounds? If he did what he did against Cunningham, Haye would not only floor him, but if he managed to get up, Haye would be on him like a crazy person and most likely finish him off - something Cunningham couldn't do. Fury's gameplan should be fighting on the inside imo. Haye won't be fazed by his power. Let's be honest, it's pretty limited. So Fury needs to get up close, rough Haye up, lean on him, rabbit punch, do everything he can to fluster Haye. If he leans on him for 5-6 rounds, then Haye will have a lot less gas in the tank to keep going. That's his best shot in my opinion.
          Can't disagree with you. You make some good points. Fury will want to back him up & lean on him but a stiff jab pumping can be effective backing him up to get him on the ropes to use his size. Fury always does something that surprises me like when he fought rogan( i know rogan is a cab driver not a former HW champ)southpaw for the entire fight. Who saw that coming? He has never done it since...all these factors make this fight very interesting...

Comment

Haye is a dog nuff said - he likes to punish and maim his opponents. In this fight we will learn what fury is made of? He can make adjustments but can he time haye? You have to exceptional footwork to cut the ring off on haye. Haye is a killer that goes for it and the best part is that haye now has the experience against the giants (valuev / wlad K / audley H) that is massive experience because he went the distance with 2 of them who where champions and are better than fury. Haye is going to really hurt this man.

Comment

dyson fury. classic

Comment

[QUOTE=parrish duke;13551944]Haye is a dog nuff said - he likes to punish and maim his opponents. In this fight we will learn what fury is made of? He can make adjustments but can he time haye? You have to exceptional footwork to cut the ring off on haye. Haye is a killer that goes for it and the best part is that haye now has the experience against the giants (valuev / wlad K / audley H) that is massive experience because he went the distance with 2 of them who where champions and are better than fury. Haye is going to really hurt this man.[/QUOTE. There are so many unknowns here & a number of scenarios can happen & that's why this fight is so intriguing of a matchup

Comment

I wish Fury was around from about 1985-1995. No way he talks that kinda trash in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                    Haye is a dog nuff said - he likes to punish and maim his opponents. In this fight we will learn what fury is made of? He can make adjustments but can he time haye? You have to exceptional footwork to cut the ring off on haye. Haye is a killer that goes for it and the best part is that haye now has the experience against the giants (valuev / wlad K / audley H) that is massive experience because he went the distance with 2 of them who where champions and are better than fury. Haye is going to really hurt this man.
                    You bring that up, this is actually a Fury strength. He is remarkably mobile for a big man and can cut distance very easily. He just needs keep his hands up on the way in.

Comment

Working...
                    X