Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im confused,if floyd fights canelo is it a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    what would you have thought if Canelo was the one who beat Cotto instead of Trout? Would you think Floyd-Canelo was a great fight then?
    When did Canelo fight Cotto? lol. Yes, if Canelo beat Cotto as soundly as Trout did, he would be in a better position to demand a Mayweather fight. Incredible isn't it? Regardless, the fact remains that Trout is clearly a much tougher style match-up and much more experienced opponent for Mayweather than Canelo. It would also be a great fight for true boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I've been watching him for a while. He went to Mexico & beat ginger's brother. He went to New York & beat Cotto. A road warrior. If you remember ginger was at the press conferences. He expected a Cotto win & fled the arena when Trout won. I'm high on Trout because say what you like, but it isn't easy to beat the home town fave in his back yard. Trout's done that twice.

I'm not getting into the would haves. Boxing fans are settling for the (would haves), to much lately. If he did, then I'd have backed off. But as of now, he's done nothing.
      you are misreading what Im saying. Im just trying to get a feel for how much you value the Cotto win for Trout and would you have given Canelo that same amount of respect for a Cotto win

Comment

It's an embarrassing duck. Here he is calling himself "Money," yet he prefers to fight the guy with six fans. Funny thing is he can't proceed without the Mexican superstar in his undercard, basically admitting the guy he's ducking is more popular than the guy he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          and if he doesnt is it a duck??cause im hearing different **** from different people on here,this is crazy...so if he fights him..is it a cherry pick??and if he doesnt is it a duck?
          Exactly, you're been hearing different **** from different people. Nothing crazy about that. People have different opinions. If you were hearing different **** from the same people, then that would be crazy.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-26-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            It's an embarrassing duck. Here he is calling himself "Money," yet he prefers to fight the guy with six fans. Funny thing is he can't proceed without the Mexican superstar in his undercard, basically admitting the guy he's ducking is more popular than the guy he's fighting.
            LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              that is so false. If people think Floyd couldnt sell with the Ghost without Canelo then they are crazy.

Comment

you are misreading what Im saying. Im just trying to get a feel for how much you value the Cotto win for Trout and would you have given Canelo that same amount of respect for a Cotto win
                Well for starters you're way off base. I've been high on Trout way before Cotto. Sp if you think it's the Cotto fight, you're dead wrong brother.

Comment

that is so false. If people think Floyd couldnt sell with the Ghost without Canelo then they are crazy.
                  Don't take that troll bait.

Comment

Fight Canelo = legit fight, considering the weight class, and his age.

Fight Guerrero = Should be on HBO WCB, not PPV.

Fight Martinez = LMAO, man please. Floyd wouldn't fight him for 100 million, and 30 virgins of his choosing in the after life.

Fight Bradley = Yuck. Manny's sloppy seconds.

Fight Marquez = 50/50. Is it going to be a different fight? Or is Floyd going to dominate him again?

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                      When did Canelo fight Cotto? lol. Yes, if Canelo beat Cotto as soundly as Trout did, he would be in a better position to demand a Mayweather fight. Incredible isn't it? Regardless, the fact remains that Trout is clearly a much tougher style match-up and much more experienced opponent for Mayweather than Canelo. It would also be a great fight for true boxing fans.
                      Im not a Canelo fan (although I do think he gets too much hate for the most part). I dont think he can demand anything to Floyd but at the sametime I understand why he's doing it (unless he's saying he wants a guarantee even if he loses to Trout which I dont think he's asking for).

Comment

Working...
                      X