No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Salido vs Yamaguchi, Juanma Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Salido vs Yamaguchi, Juanma Too

CD. OBREGON, SON - The protagonists of the "Pride of Cajeme" that Zanfer and Top Rank will hold on Saturday July 23 at the Multipurpose Center from Ciudad Obregon, had no trouble making weight. The featherweight world champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Orlando "Siri" Salido (35-11-2, 23KOs), came in at 126 pounds, while his opponent, Japan's Kenichi Yamaguchi (17-1-2, 4KO), was also 126 LBS. Former champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, who is seeking a rematch with Orlando Salido, came to weigh-in and plans to watch the fight from ringside.

[Click Here To Read More]

lopez needs to lay off the food fat pig ass spico it's a sad for the welfare ricans when a bum with 11 losses beats up the so called ''new tito''

Comment

Salido should have no problem beating this asian dude up and then Lopez can catch another L after. Salido already showed that he could take Lopez's best and keep pouring it on. Juanma style is tailor made for Salido and now that Salido knows what to expect against Lopez, he will beat him again more dominately.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 07-22-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Lopez sure looooves attention

Comment

Hold up wanna be waka flocka you probably live in the projects on ssi kid lopez will beat salido tell me why salido ran to mexico instead of doing a rematch cuz he wont have the refs help stop hating because pr beat ure ass every day go eat some chicken monkey

Comment

Want to bet on that lopez wont lose again thats y he in mexico waiting for the rematch right

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Hold up wanna be waka flocka you probably live in the projects on ssi kid lopez will beat salido tell me why salido ran to mexico instead of doing a rematch cuz he wont have the refs help stop hating because pr beat ure ass every day go eat some chicken monkey
              lmao i love dis guy

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
                lopez needs to lay off the food fat pig ass spico it's a sad for the welfare ricans when a bum with 11 losses beats up the so called ''new tito''
                You sad little B!tch.. I bet you would dare speak like that in front of me. I would make you eat those words.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Stop..lol Come on now. Im rican and will root for Lopez but you gotta keep it real bro.. Salido made him look silly and will most likley do it again.

Comment

he better beat this jap guy......all of the peds salido is taking, and cant even beat him?....

proprs to yamagutchi for not asking the b1tchass extra testing tho.....

Comment

Working...
                    X